24. GAD

Chaeyoung's point of view

I AM NOT sure how minutes has passed by ever since we came here, the meeting should have started 30 minutes ago but
We are still here waiting for their creative detector.

How unprofessional, this is not fun...
And so so boring that i could die right at this moment.

"How long do we have to wait?"Tzuyu ask rolling her eyes," I'm a busy person, you shouldn't make your client wait like this!!"

I brush my hair and sighs, " this is so unprofessional " i said with a frown written on my face, the assistant bow at us" I am really really sorry Ms chou, Ms son, Ms park, Ms mina, Ms sana, Ms hirai, Ms yoo Ms im
Ms Kim, Ms gwon are on the way we just have a little trouble but she'll make it" she said still bowing.

"Its okay we can wait" jihyo unnie said making me frown even more, well she can wait but I can't. " Can we just request for some refreshments?" the man bow again
"Right away Ms park" he said and leave.

"Unnie!! This is such a waste of time!!" i whine, " Right my time is too precious for this one, let's just look for another company" Tzuyu agreed with me.

"no we're not going to do that, we'll going to wait" "for what? We will pay them a big amount if money and then here they are making us wait like this" dahyun said rolling her eyes " i still have to write songs"
"me too i have to work" jeongyeon unnie said.

"Yeoreobun we just have to wait okay? This is the best advertising company we could ever have" "the best? And yet their wasting our time, i don't like waiting like this" i said.
"that ms gwon who ever she is, is such unprofessional, she's probably one of those chaebol brats ahhh shireooo"

Nayeon unnie smile at me and shook her head, "So far i think this is just the first time
It happens, I looked up to the Internet and everyone are praising this company and that Ms gwon" jihyo unnie snapped her fingers then, "That's right that is why we have to wait i promise you girls this will be worth it, but if you guys don't like it then we can go and leave for another company okay?"

I snorted while, "whatever" tzuyu and i said in unison, "I'm so bored unnie" jeongyeon unnie patted my head and then she handed me a pen and paper, "Just draw for awhile" i look at her dumbfounded and shook my head.

"are you kidding me? Draw? No I'm tired, drawing is basically part of my job" i said scrunching on my nose, "Why did i even have to come here" "quit complaining im chaeyoung or katarina son! Just sit your ass and behave!!" my unnie said looking pissed.

I just roll my eyes "fine whatever"

The door opened once again and the man came with a glass of juice and some cake, as if that would make me happy, i think no things can make me happy.

"Ms gwon have arrived, she's on the way here" he said and bow again, "Please wait a little more" "well what can we do?"
"dahyun!" dahyun rolled her eyes.
"I'm so sorry Ms kim" the assistan politely said, bowing again.

I just hissed, if i saw that Ms gwon who ever she is I'm really going to show her how nice iam, she shouldn't have make me wait
I AM FREAKING KATARINA SON I have a blood of royalty on me!! I am important person on this country!! No one should have a right to do this on me.

"I'm sorry for inconvenience" a soft but firm voice said I heard everyone greeted her.
"Thank you for waiting, I'm  really sorry" i frown as i boredly rose my head.

I saw a white and tall woman, standing in front of us, her hair is into high pony tail,
Wearing dark red lipstick that's suit her because if her white skin tone, she's almost tall as jeongyeon unnie.

I lost my words, suddenly i forgot all the things on my mind, she's so stunning.. I have never seen any woman that has beautiful face as hers.

"Its okay and very thrilled to meet you, i heard a lot about you miss gwon" jihyo unnie said "anyway I'm Park jihyo and this is my business partners slash members"

"hi im im nayeon" "yoo jeongyeon"
"Hello I'm hirai momo" "I'm myoui mina"
" hello I'm sana your so pretty"
"I'm chou Tzuyu AKA chou sally"
"Kim dahyun"

The woman look at me as i offered her my hand, "Katarina son"  the woman nodded and looke at dahyun, whose eyes are glued on her. "We meet again ari's eomma.." dahyun's eyes widen "RIGHT!! You're the one who save my ari!!" she snappeds and then scratches her nape, " i have been wondering why you look familiar."

"you know her?" i ask dahyunie, she looke at me and shrugged, "I just happened to met her, I lost ari and she save my ari i owe her a big one" "See i told you ms gwon is such a great person" my unnie said very much bewitched with this woman.

"not really, and it's not that much of a big deal Ms Kim" " It is for her, ari is her life" jihyo unnie said " Thank you for what you did Ms gwon, i really owe you... I'm so glad i met you" " it's nothing Ms kim"

"anyway we didn't catch your name?" dahyun ask her, she just smile and nod
"I'm sorry i forget, I'm Ma-ri gwon Ma-ri nice to meet you girls" she said and bow her head.

And at that moment i just felt weird on my body, as my heart start to beat like crazy after a long long time.... Who are you mari?? I have a feeling that i wanna know you more.

*******
New character unlock hahahaha
I'm sorry this is such a short update, welcome our mari yeoreobun.....

Not proof read, not edited

Thank you for reading.