14.INCIDENT

Jisoo's point of view

"Jisoo your with y/n!! How could you loose her!!" nayeon

"they're not letting us in!! Y/n is still inside!!" kyungwan

"y/n!!!! I wanna look for y/n" dahyun

"I'm scared my best friend what if..." momo

"NO!!! momoring don't ever dare to say it!!" Sana

"My wife.... I promise to protect her" tzuyu

"We need to find her, e-everything collapsed she's scared..... I'm going to hug her" chaeyoung

"Unnie let's talk to sister yuna or sister marry lets search for y/n" dahyun

"s-sister m-marry is dead dahyun... She didn't make it" mina 

"T-then y-y/n i-is..... No!!! No!!! MY BEST FRIEND!!! I PROMISE I WON'T EAT FOR A MONTH YES A MONTH!! PLEASE PAPA GOD" momo

I was shaking my head silently blaming my self, I'm scared not for my self but for y/n i hope she's fine.... I'll give everything just help y/n make it.... Papa god save our baby.

everything happens so fast i was  just with her,  i m waiting outside when the explosion happens, i was thrown but i tried looking for her, i wanted to continue to look for her but they get me and force me to go out.

Now I'm here with the girls, sister marry died, sister yuna are on critical condition and some has minor scratches some died and others are just fine.

"Girls lets go..... We're going to bring you to the hospital"the police came and tried to get you and the others but you all shake your head," No!! We're waiting for our maknae!! She's a little kid who wears a dress like these mr police she'll be scared inside please find her" nayeon said wobbly.

The police officer sighs i saw how he look at us with so much pity on his eyes, "Okay little girl we'll try to find your friend but you all have to come with me" he still insisted and try to grab nayeons hand but kyungwan slap the police officers hand.

"You don't understand mr police!! She's not just our friend!! She's our family!! And we are not going anywhere because we are going to wait for y/n" she said and look down " she'll need me i have to wait for her here" she said and looked away.

"But y--"

"CAN'T YOU HEAR WHAT SHE SAID!! WE ARE WAITING FOR Y/N!! SO LEAVE US ALONE!! IF YOU CAN'T HELP US FIND HER THEN LEAVE!! LEAVE!!!!" dahyun shouted ans and push the police officer, its the first time i saw her this angry, she's crying heavily
I know she's hurting more than me.

We love all y/n but i know the three maknae love her more than how we love y/n, so please papa god don't hurt them they'll be devastated when we loose y/n, please papa god.

I have always been a nice kid and i never ask something from you just this one, make our maknae safe.... Make y/n okay even if we can't be with her or she had to go away from us it's okay the important is she's okay.

"okay I'll leave you girls alone.... Don't worry we'll find her" he said and leave.

"Unnie I'm scared" tzuyu said tugging my clothes, i played with my hand and sighs
"I'M sorry this is my fault...... I should stay besides her i...i should never leave my eyes on her" i cried and look down on my shoes, "I'm such a horible leader..... I'm useless..."

A pair of hands patted my back, i look up abs saw kyungwan and everyone looking at me, "It's no once fault ji... Don't blame yourself" kyungwan said.

Dahyun smile sadly and nod her head
"right unnie it's not your fault.... Y/n will be okay... She promise not to leave us.... We promise to stay together.... She'll come out safe" she said convincing us or more like herself.

"God will not let y/n he'll going to save our baby" mina said in a low voice "Let's pray"

We held each others hands while praying silently together, i hope our prayers are powerful enough to save our baby y/n"

We all sat side by side to the cold floor not minding the cold wind of nights and the dirt of the street, some people even tried to rescue us and send us away to the hospital but none of us go and decline them. We're going to wait for y/n and that's final.

"WE FOUND TWO KIDS!!!!!!" one rescuer shouted making us all stirred, we all look at each other and stood up, " THE OTHER ONE IS STILL BREATHING!!! WE NEED AMBULANCE IN HERE!!!!" " AMBULANCE ARE COMING!! HOW ABOUT THE OTHER ONE?" "It's dead.... Burn and dead"

My heart beats fast as we walk to see if any of them is y/n, we watched as the ambulance take the other one, they're so fast to put her inside so we don't have any chance to saw them, kyungwan wanted to argue but then they took out the other body and we all got frozen on our spot.

They put down the stretcher containing the body and pull down the blanket covering the body, the burn body of a kid holding a slightly burned doll, she probably hugged the doll until she dies.

Nayeon collapsed down to the floor
Kyungwan went close to the body,
Momo and sana are crying while mina are hugging and supporting the two.
Dahyun and chaeyoung went to rush the body while tzuyu are crying while hugging me.

It's was y/n..... Our baby.... She died because of me.... She died hugging her doll, she was so excited about that just an hour ago..... She's happy and so excited performing with us, she's just with us... I even put her to sleep last night.... Not knowing it was the last time.

"y/n.... No.. You promise to us... Your not leaving us right?... Y/n" dahyun cried calling for y/n, i saw how she wanted to hug her but i know she can't.... She's scared, I'm scared to believe that this is y/n.... That our happiness our sunshine was now gone.

"Kids we have to bring your friend" a police officer said, i look up and wiped my tears
"Can you please us a moment ahjussi? We just want t-to say g-goodbye w-with our baby" my voice is shaky as i Said that, i want to cry but im stopping myself, i don't have the rights to cry.

Its my fault.

Mo: "Y/n.....my best friend... Wake up now please.... I'll give you my food s-serving you hear me??!! Come on.... I promise I'll give you my food"

Nayeon : "s.... Stop it momo..... my cute y/n
Our baby... Rest well ohh?? We l-love you"

Kyungwan: "y/n..... My daughter.... W-why? I thought you love us...... Y-your too excited about the future.... I thought your going to take care of u?.... Y-you leave us whose going to take care of us now?....."

Sana: " No i can't...... Y/n....."

Mina : "Its my fault.... Its my fault"

Dahyun, chaeyoung and tzuyu are crying
None stop while staring down at y/n....
I can't believe this day......... Its Christmas
But why do this horible things happen,
Why did god take our precious y/n away on this special day.

This day will never be the same again without our baby..... And that's because of me.... Its all my fault.... I kill y/n.... I should blame my self.... Forever.

**********

I'm crying like a stupid person while writing this chapter..... Its hurts writing this hahahah then why am i writing?
I'm hurt and annoyed, I'm hurting Killing y/n and im annoyed because of watty.... I don't know what happened but.... My drafts got lost then the next thing i know everything from 9. Jumbled......

Anyways thank you for reading not proof read, not edited....... Sorry for the typos

God jihyo loves you chinguuuuuuu