8.eight

NAY: "WAHHHH!!! SO PRETTY!!"

Mo: " I wanna used it first jihyo-yah!!"

Kyungwan: "dream on momoring I'll used it first"

Sn: "No!! Me first!..."

MN: "let me play jisoo yah"

Jisoo and the four of you shook your head,
While your eyes are still glued on the white big ipad on the box.....

The box was opened but the iPad was still on the box, jisoo   was so awed to take it off from the box...

"It's beautiful" jisoo mumbled happily still staring at the iPad on her lap, dubu and chaeyoung clapped their hands very much excited.

"We wanna play unnie" chaeyoung said cutely, which earned an awed from jisoo, the latter smile and patted cubs head.

"I'll let you guys played with it but not now... We still had to download some games and some stuffs... Tomorrow I'll go to the libraries to ask if we can connect through the Internet for a second" jisoo explained making everyone nod.

"can i come?.. I also want to download my games"

"sure mina... Everyone can come if you would like"

"we'll come!!" Nayeon,and sana said at the same time.

"nado!! I want to download some movies so we can watch" kyungwan said.

"ME TOO!! I'll download some songs to dance and some videos" momo then said.

Jisoo nodded smiling to everyone, " I got it
Then let's all go there together so that we can all download anything we want, I'll also download some educational books and videos fot y/n and for chaetzu"

Dubu raises her hand and smile happily
"let's also download bible and some worship songs... I like that" she said innocently and looking cute.

"of course you do little nun" kyungwan said teasing her, Dahyun look at kyungwan unnie and pout. "I'm not a nun and I'm not little!!"

"yes you are... Your like a dwarf!!"

Dahyun stomp her feet looking annoyed but still so cute, and kyungwan unnie seems to like seeing dubu being annoyed because she just laugh at her.

"I'm not!! Chaeyoung's small and also tzuyu!!"

the two glared at dahyun and stood up,
"That's because we are younger than you unnie!!" the cub protested, popping her dimples out.

Tzu nodded and cross her arms " That's right!! And when i grow up!! I'll be tall, taller than everyone of you!!" she said with confidence.

"ohh really?! Then you wanna be a giant?! Like godzilla?! Tzuyuzilla!!" she laugh holding her tummy.

Jisoo shakes her head, "Stop it kyungwan!! We better prepared for bed!!" she put the ipad away and stood up, picking up the box and patting her pants.

"let's go and brush our teeth, dahyun hold my hand, chae hold dahyun and tzuyu's hand and tzu hold y/n, don't lett go" kyungwan unnie said as she stood up.

Nayeon unnie and jisoo immediately grab our baskets where we put your and the girls toothbrush and toothpaste and other things for shower, and momo and sana grab the night  gowns, or the clothes you wore for sleep.

Holding tzuyu's hand you and the girls walk together to the bathroom on the end of the hallway, it's almost 9:00 and the only lights on the hall are the few night lights that was a bit dim.