27. Up To No Good

DAHYUN point of view

"Dahyun!! Ohayo!!" she jump out of her chair and start to walk onto my way, she stop and sat down to the couch, bringing out her burger from I'm not even sure where did that Come then she shove it down to her mouth.

All she did was eat, if she's really my girlfriend I'll die because of poverty, she's the worst thing on earth.

Placing down my things onto my table, i sat down and sighs, "Why did you ask me here? I was about to go home I'm so tired" i complained leaning back to my chair and rest my head, i glance at the wall clock and sighs, " i need to go so tell me... My ari must miss me so much"

Swallowing her food, she stood up and walk to me again, " well you we have an inquire for a special one on one class with you" she wiggles her brows and smile widely, "You know who she is so i accept her and you'll start tomorrow" she said earning a glare for me.

I know her? So she accept her? What the hell?  Do i have a say on this? How could she accept her on my behalf? Is she the boss in here? Last time I checked i also co own this art school.

"What?" i ask feeling annoyed at her, thank god she's my friend and i treat her like part of my family, because if not, I'll kill her right here right now, and I'm not even kidding at this point.

"I said  you have ne--" "i heard that clearly I'm not stupid" "then why are you even asking m--" "because you're dumb, stupid, idiot Little peace of trash why did you accept her without me knowing?!!" i Yelled at her face.

Momo Unnie shut her mouth and pout her freaking disgusting lips of hers, if mina unnie will not be mad at me, i indeed punch that stupid lips of hers.

" B-because she offered b-big amount of money " i rolled my eyes at her and slammed my hands on the table, "You should ask me first before you decide for my stead!! You're so dumb!!" i hissed and push my hair back as i bit my lips hard out of my annoyances.

"I'm freaking rich!! I don't need anyone's money!! God knows i could even bought that girl!! I earn billions per hour!!! And most importantly I AM very busy person!!! Don't you think i still have time for one on one class ??!!"

She sighs and nod her head then she stoods up, " Fine I'm sorry!! I just thought you'll be okay with it because you seems to like Ms mari!! So i accept it for you she's so kind!! I'll just tell ms gwon that you're busy and you couldn't do it!"she said making me frown.

What? Who? Did she just said ms gwon mari? What?? Am i hearing that right?

" wait " before i could even know it i already stopped her,  "Who?"  she cross her arms and raise her one brow at me, " Ms gwon, mari, its mari-ssi" i blink a few times trying to digest what she just said.

Ms mari? I mentally laughed... I knew it there's really something wrong about that girl, and i don't like it... I'll admit the first time i saw her i think she's so pretty, but the second time... And i saw how  she stare at chaeyoung and glance at her a few times, i just knew she want something, and i just confirmed that today.

That gwon mari is up to no good, but iam kim dahyun so there for, whatever her games she's playing, I'll join her and beat her to it...

" on the second thought unnie I'll do it, I'll clear my schedule and see her tomorrow" momo unnie smirk and clap her hands while jumping giddy, "Yey!! I knew it!! I'll give you her number okay? Make sure to message her!!" she said as she jump her way out.

Momo unnie is happy because she want to set me up with that woman, but that won't happened, its way to impossible than dating men, if i had to choose between those two, I'll date men instead.

Fishing my phone out of my bag, i dialed tzuyu's number, after a few ring that woman answered her useless phone.

"what took you so long?" i ask very much annoyed.

"fuck you dahyun UNNIE I'm studying my next case... What do you need?"

"I'll have to pass to that, I'm busy too don't worry I'll fuck you tomorrow"

"Aish!! Just tell me what you need!"

I leaned back to my chair and tap my fingers on my desk, "Guess who's my new student"
"who?" she ask boredly i sigh letting that one  passed, "Gwon MARI

" WHAT?? that woman who make us wait because her car broke and the one chaeyoung draw? "

" yup and its one on one"

"WHAT?! Huh!! I knew it she's up to something!!"

"i know right,  how bold she is , she doesn't wanna play with chaeyoung she want to play with US so expect her on your office"

"What? Damn what if she'll fully seduce chaeyoung? You know how gullible she is"

I rolled my eyes to the air " Tzuyu don't you think I'll let that happened? I'm not stupid, as if I'll let anyone hurt you or her, don't worry I'll give that woman her own medicine, I'll play along with her"

I heard a deep breathing on the other line
"but what if.... She seduce you?... What if" i laugh at her sarcastically, i sank my nails on my desk and smile evilly at my own self.

"That will never gonna happened, Sally listened to me" i paused " we're going to play a very dangerous game, we'll going to put fire to her forest and ruined her you get me?..... The moment you saw her step foot into your life the game is on...i trust you not to fall on her tricks got it?"

I heard her sighs then everything went silent, i could only heard her loud breathing, she's thinking twice and i don't like it.

"chou Sally were doing this before she could ruined us, if she completed her mission of seducing chaeyoung, we can't stop her anymore you know chae, Come on stop being a pussy"

"I'M not okay?!! Fine join me in..." she said finally after a long years of thinking, i smirk and nod my head, very much contented with her answer.

"good now when you're finally done with your stupid studying then come and meet me, we'll be sleeping with chaeyoung" i said and hang up my phone without waiting her answer.

Gwon Mari, i owe you for saving my precious baby but that doesn't mean I'll let you pass this time, I'm going to ruin you and fuck you so good that you'll never forget my name KIM DAHYUN.

********

it's been so long 😭😭😭 here's my UD
I'm tired looking at the four walls of my room to squeezed some juices from my brain hohohoho

Not proof read, not edited
I'm so lazy to do that im so sorry no