3. THE TUDONGIE'S

Your pov

"YAH KYUNGWAN!!!!" nayeon voice echo in the four walls of the room that 10 of you shares, as kyungwan and nayeon run around chasing each others.

Cy: "Go kyungwan unnie!!"

Tzu: "nayeon unnie!! Fighting!!"

The two cheers while you guys are watching the two of them, jisoo was not there at the moment, she has to go to sister yuna so the 9 of you only at that time.

Its already 7:00 pm, but everyone seems to be energetic, Sana and momo are cheering for nayeon unnie while tzuyu and chaeyoung are cheering for kyungwan unnie while dahyun, you and mina are just silently watching them as the three of you sit together.

It's been 3 days since you've been sent there and so far they've been nice to you, and you like that they took care of you like you were a baby.

Nayeon jihyo and kyungwan always helps you with sleeping, momo, sana and mina keeps you company while dahyun chaeyoung and tzuyu always plays with you.

That's why you don't miss your home that much, just a little.

"YAH!!! UNNIE!!" everyone stopped and turn their heads to jisoo who just got back, jisoo is glaring at nayeon and kyungwan who's now frozen "I told you to look for the younger but you guys are fighting!!" she yelled really, really mad.

"She took my bunny jisoo-yah! I was just trying to get it back" nayeon unnie explained and pointed at kyungwan.
Jisoo folded her arms on her chest and stomp her feet.

"unnie!! You're the oldest you should've waited for me! And you kyungwan!! It's not time for your little game!! Look what time is it?!! You guys should be sleeping now!!!!" kyungwan threw the bunny to nayeon and scuffed "fine I'm just bored" she said before walking back to her bed.

Nayeon hugs her bunny and kiss it
"I'm sorry if your hurt kookeu I love you" she mumbled and kiss it again.

Chaeyoung and momo shake their head at kyungwan and give her a thumbs down.

Cy:" your weak unnie"

Mo:" loser"

Tzu: "nayeon unnie won!"

Sa: "kyungwan is scared at jisso!"

Kyungwan glared at them as they laugh at her, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "no!! I'm not!! I just respect jisoo because she's our leader!" she yelled at them

"Yah!! Quiet!!" jisoo yelled once again
"go back to your own bed!!! And start to sleep!!!" she yelled making the girls, and you run back to your own beds.

You climb up to your bed and lie down you pulled your blanket up to your neck and try to close your eyes and try your best to sleep.

"YAH!! JISOO I CAN'T SLEEP!!" kyungwan suddenly shouted making you opened your eyes, everyone was sitting on their own bed now.

Jisoo sighs and rolled her eyes as everyone except for you agreed on kyungwan. She looks around, and her eyes landed on you.

"Can't you also sleep y/n?" you sat up and look at her then you slightly nod your head. She shook her head
"look because of you our maknae can't sleep" she glared everyone specially kyungwan but except you

Chaeyoung raise her hand "Lets just kill the time why don't we tell each other a story!" jisoo nod at her and shrug her shoulders" maybe that will do"

"Why Don't we share some stories how we got here" momo added and kyungwan rolled her eyes at her
" but we know that already we already tell that to each other a hundred times"
"PABO!" Nayeon Yelled at kyungwan a little. She slaps her forehead and rolls her eyes a couple of times.