17. DAHYUN

Dahyun's point of view

"THANK YOU SO MUCH SAEM" i smile at my students and gave them a thumbs-up, "You girls can do it, I'll be cheering araseo? Fighting!!" i said with my usual cheerful voice, my students giggles and bow their heads, "THANK YOU seonsengnim" they said unison, "You're really our favourite teacher!!" lia added.

I giggle and smirk at them playfully, "I know right, I'm the best teacher you could have, aside from I'm so pretty I'm also kind right?" "you're at it again saem!! I told you guys don't tell her that, her head is getting bigger"

"neomuheeeee!!" i said trying to be cute then i pout my lips , "Ewwwwww" their reactions.
I hold my chest and act like I'm so hurt,
"your so mean!! Because of that I'm falling you all!! You can't be an idol!!" "NO SAEM!! YOUR THE MOST ADORABLE PERSON ON EARTH!!" "RIGHT!! YOUR SO TALL, SO PRETTY SO CUTE!!"

i laugh at them and shake my head,
"Okay okay, class is done you can now go home" i said fixing up my things, "don't forget your performance, okay? You guys should do well because the end of class are getting nearer and you know jype will choose a trainee and i want one of you to be my hoobaes are we clear?" "YES SAEM!!""we will do our best saem!!"
" you better be"

I watch them slowly went out of the room, one by one until i was the only person left, i lean back to my chair and sighs loudly, taking off my specs i brush my hands into my face.

My job are never hard because i enjoy what i do, i enjoy making music, writing lyrics i also love being pd and teach my students about music especially piano, it's so hard working all of them at the same day, but what actually drained me is acting, although I think I have been doing that all these year's.

Pretending to be happy all the time, smiling to everyone, being energetic and cheerful, it is  so draining, its like eating my soul slowly.

But I got used to it, i have been doing this since i can't remember, all i have to do is smile to everyone as if I'm okay, I just can't let them show what I really feel, I wouldn't let them see me on my vulnerable state
I can't show them weakness.

I'm kim dahyun, 27 years old a famous pianist, composer, lyricist, pd and a teacher to our art school, I'm everyone's ray of sunshine, I'm a comedian and a host and i guests I'm a great artist?

"dubs i brought you some food!!!" i look up seeing momo unnie, she was holding a plastics with food take out from somewhere and on her other hand she's holding the leash of doobi, boo and my ari, my baby.

"ariiiyahhhhh" i called him as i went closer to him, ignoring momo unnie i snatch ari from her and pick him up, "Did you miss your mommy? Huhh?? Did you miss your mommy? Because mommy miss you sooo much" i talk to him with my baby voice.

"I miss you mommy arf arf" momo unnie said laughing, " your cute dubs but I'm hungry" i look at her and roll my eyes
"don't call me dubs will you? Tss you can eat I'm not really hungry" i said making her hissed, "I'll eat all of this" "then go i don't even care" "meaanniiieeee dahyun!!I'm going to tell this to my best friend!! Your so mean"

I stop and glared at her, "momo unnie shut up and eat that food before i shove it all on your dirty mouth" she shut her mouth then rolled her eyes "FINE your so grumpy!!"
She stomp her feet as she walk out of the classroom.

I sigh and look at my cute ari, "Now it's only you and me" i said brushing my nose onto his "let's go out have some walk okay?" i put him down and grab my bag, and i walk out of the room with ari.

The students on the hallway bow as they greeted me and my dog ari, i only smile and bow back at them.

Ari and i walk to the park, it the park thats near to the art school and just around the area,