Character sketch

Bhabani Nagesh Chavan : she is the head of the family of Chavan Villa of Nagpur. She has a happy family of two sons, two daughters-in-law and four grandchildren. Everyone obeys her and respects her. Her grandchildren are the apple of her eye but she is strict when it comes to teaching them the values of life.

Omkar Nagesh Chavan: Elder son of Bhabani, handles the family business Chavan architecture and Development Ltd. with his brother. He is happily married and has 2 kids but is disappointed with his son and his look out for life. He loves his nephew a lot and always compares his son with him. The two daughters of this house are his weakness.

Sonali Omkar Chavan: She is a housewife and looks after the family. Everyone loves her a lot and depended on her. She loves all the kids equally.

Mohit Omkar Chavan (Age 27): Son of Omkar and Sonali. He is the Eldest among all Chavan brothers and sisters. He is a chocolate boy-like boy next door friendly, sweet, cute jolly. By profession, he is a Sub Editor and works in the editorial group of a well-known magazine in Delhi. He dots on his two sisters but dislikes his brother from the core of his heart who is 2 years younger than him and good at everything may it be looks, intelligence, sports, or ambition etc. etc. He likes his youngest sister's BFF and wants to marry her in future, he maintains a close friendship with her.

Devyani Omkar Chavan (Age 25): Daughter of Omkar and Sonali. She was always treated as a princess as she was the first girl in 3 generations of Chavan Family and after 2 boys in this generation. Among her two brothers, the youngest one was just 2 months older than her so they are great friends and very close to each other. She dots in her younger sister and saves her from teasing of brothers. She finished her MBA joins as HR Dept of Chavan Constriction and Development Ltd.'s Delhi Branch. She is engaged to Pulkit Despande, Ninad's friend's son.

Ninad Nagesh Chavan: Youngest Son of Bhabani and younger brother of Omkar He is an Architect and runs Chavan Constriction and Development Ltd. With his brother. He is married to the love of his life Ashwini and blessed with 2 wonderful kids. Unlike his brother, he shares good relations with both his son and nephew. He only convinced his brother to let his nephew do what his heart wants. He pampers the daughters of this house earning lots of complaints from Sonali and Ashwini.

Ashwini Ninad Chavan: She is a working woman and worked in Marketing Dept. of Chavan Constriction and Development Ltd. her profession only bring Ninad and her close and fell in love. She loves all the kids and sometimes becomes irritated with her son's mischievous and naughty acts whom everyone spoiled a lot as he is good at everything.

Virat Ninad Chavan(Age 25): Son of Ninad and Ashwini. He is a very handsome, intelligent, stylist, ambitious, caring, and sporty but a little arrogant, mischievous and naughty guy. He has done his B.E in Architecture from IIT and M.E from Germany then completed his MBA from the USA and had working experience there for the last 2 years. He is an advanced reader and coming back to the country all set to take charge of Chavan Constriction and Development Ltd. as a Business Head. He shares a strained relationship with his elder brother Mohit as he dislikes him without any reason and tried to harass him. Being a little egoistic he couldn't forgive him for that but he shares a very good relationship with his sisters. He has a tit-for-tat relationship with his youngest sister's jhalli BFF. Being good friend of Mohit she never likes him and challenges him at every step how can he turn down a challenge so they both always end up with messing each other?

Shivani Ninad Chavan (Age 23): She is the youngest of the Chavan kids and the daughter of Ninad and Ashwini. She is the sweetest and cute person she did her B.E. in Computer Engineering and works as Software Developer at Chavan Constriction and Development Ltd.'s Delhi Branch. She has a secret crush on Rajiv Gavaskar their family doctor's son who is also a doctor. She has a BFF named Sai Kamal Joshi who is a jhalli but good at heart girl.

Kamal Shankar Joshi: He is a school friend of Rashid and maintains a good relationship with Khans. By profession, he is an Electrical Engineer and works with Rashid from the beginning of their Company. He is happily married and has a daughter who is his world.

Alka Kamal Joshi : She is a school teacher by profession and very happy in her little world. She loves her daughter but thinks Kamal gives her a little bit much freedom.

Sai Joshi (Age 22) : A free-spirited, bubbly, jolly, daredevil, friendly girl with a golden heart always ready to help others. She is a girl with modern thoughts with pure value. She is the only daughter of Kam and Alka. She is BFF of Shivani, and has a close friendship with Mohit, she felt sympathetic to him and dislikes Virat for being the cause of his misery. She has a challenging, Tit for tat relationship with Virat, he is the only guy who always returns all her pranks and actions. Whenever they come together they end up fighting. Devjani also considers her a friend for her problem-solving ability, maturity and understanding. She is doing her M.E in Architecture from a famous college of Delhi and stays with Chavans in their apartment.

Karishma Kurkarni: friend of Sai and likes Mohit

Priyanka Singh: Friends of Sai.

Samrat Lokhande: Sai's cousin and her professor also.

Patralekha Dubey: Sai's professor.