Chapter 23 - Family Support

When the Chavan family got the news of Mohot's accident they went there immediately. When Mohit came to his senses after a tough 36 hours of unconsciousness he discovered himself in the hospital bed and his fiance and full family including a few months old nephew outside his cabin.

He really does not expect his brother, sisters, Sai and Brothers-in-law there as he has always been jealous of them and has been mean to them for the last few years. He still remembered that he hadn't talked with them properly for the last few years. He always taunted them. And Virat, he used to loathe him. And still, all of them are there for him.

After Mohit gets consciousness he also comes to know that he is very serious many of his internal organs are severely damaged. Both his kidneys become unfunctional. He also comes to know that the doctors of this hospital are not hopeful of saving his life. He gave but he witnessed his family was not ready to give up his life.

He really shocked when he saw Virat move hell and heaven to shift him to the super speciality hospital of Nagpur safely from this small hospital of Uttarakhand safely. Virat being the man of principal always kept his personal and professional life separate, but now he was using his business connection, ministry connection, and obligation everything to arrange Airbus, green passage for his brother. He in fact sees helplessness in Virat's face when he fails in one of his attempts, he again he starts. He was spellbound to see his brother's emotion for him.

He always thought that his sisters didn't care for him they only loved Virat but this thought broke when both of them offered their kidneys for him as only their kidney matched his. He also gets back his friend Sai who comes to his bedside leaving her few-month-old child to boost his stamina and fighting spirit. He becomes overwhelmed to witness this love, care, and support from his family. He regretted how much he misunderstood them and how much he hurt them for his own illusion.

Soon all their efforts and support brought color, they were able to shift him to a super specialty hospital in Nagpur, where he was been transported by an air ambulance. From Nagpur airport to the hospital has been created a green corridor so that he can reach the hospital as soon as possible. God knows how many principles his brother broke to arrange all these.

He becomes adamant about not getting ready for a kidney transplant if one of his sisters is the donor. They have their long life waiting for them. They have done their duties towards him by offering their kidney for her but now it's his duty to protect his sisters. All the family members were trying to convince him but he remained adamant.

One such day an accident case came to the hospital who died within a few hours. That man's kidney matched with Mohit's. When the Chavan family got the news they tried their level best to make the accident victim's family agree to donate his kidney but the family was not ready. Suddenly Virat offered the man's freshly passed out job-seeking son without experience a job in his company with a handsome salary in exchange for his dead father's kidney. According to company policy, no fresher gets a job without a training period. When Mohit comes to know that Virat, his father and his uncle have sacrificed their business principal he feels more guilt.

And finally, the operation took place.