Chapter 13- Confession

Virat came back from his business trip and was astonished to see her changes. she observed admiration in his eyes though he teased her. It was a saturday and Devi planned a group swimming and chilling out that day. Devi comes in her blue monokini while Shivani wore her animal print swimwear. Virat instead of his usual swimming shorts chose a full swimming costume which cover his full body and leg.

While these three brother sisters were enjoying in pool already Sai come in a bathrob with refreshments for all. After refreshments Shivan calle her in the pool and Sai opened her bathrob to revel her fabulous figure clad in a black binini. The black bikini complemented her fair skin well and she was looking like a diva in that. This is the first time she reveled so much skin in front of Virat.

Devi whistled and said "Oho somebody is looking hot today. Pani me agg lagane ki irada hai keya?" Sai smiled but her ees traveled towards Virat he didnt pass any comment but she saw his eyes to pop out in admiration and desire before he master his expression and make a pocker face.

This was the beginning next day Virat noticed that Sai also changed her regular gym cloths instead of her track suit she wore a sexy and stylish gymwear which keot her midrif bare and made every body parts prominent.

Her regular home cloths also changed. Instead of her comfy oversized cloths she started to wear shorts and crop tops in home.

She always notice Virat's reaction towards her whenever he is around. She has observed that he never commented in her dressing or how she was looking. His sisters take that responsibility to praise her. But his eyes are quite expressive. Though he tried his level best to hide his feelings but she has seen admiration, affection, desire in his eyes for her. She is pleased to see all these.

She has done some aforts to draw his attention towards her and she understood she was successful in those though he did not voice anything openly but his expressive eyes told her the story.

Then the day comes when her friends cum sisters in law are going for a family function and she want to take this opportunity. She want to confess her feeling to him finally, she is done with this talking through eyes and nr expressing anything. she made an excuse of the project and stayed back. Shivani requested her a lot but intelligent Devi understood everything and said Shivani that if it was not urgent then Sa woud have come with them. When she is saying no then they should respect her choice. Sai silently said thanks to Devi and she wished Sai Good luck.

Sai decorates their balcony beautifully and prepared his favorite dishes. In these few months she learned a lots of things and among these one is cooking. Now she is an amazing cook. After doing all the arrangements she got ready in a red Sharee and black sleveless sexy blouse. She did light makep and a up hairdo. She wore her mangalsutra along with some other jwelries and filled her hairline with vermilion.

She looked in mirror and blushed. After coming to Mumbai this is the first time she decked up like this. She is looking like a newly wed girl.

After finishing all these Sai was waiting for Virat to come home impatiently. Half an hour later the doorbell rang and she ran to open the door. Virat was not looking surprised to see her all deckup also. He leaned in the door frame and looked towards Sai from top to buttom. This is the first time he was looking towards her like this openly. She blushed and down her eyes as sensed heat in his gaze but soon started to drool over him. He was looking handsome in his formal white shirt, black pant while his coat was hanging from his folded hand and tie was might be inside the coat pocket.

After this sterling session for some time she ran towards kitchen and he entered inside their home. There was nobody in house as Sai has granted leave to all the servants for the night. Before he entered his room she brought his favorite mocktail for him with some snacks. He smiled and finally said in his husky voice "you are looking gordious Mrs. Chavan." she blushed again listening Mrs. Chavan. This is the first time he addressed her as his wife as he understood her unspoken feelings. She smiled with contentment she was dying to hear a word of complement from him for last few days.

She pulled him towards the balcony by holding his hand. He appreciated the decoration with fairy light and flower. He sat on the love seat she arranged there and pulled her beside him. Then he cupped her face and said "thank you for taking this much effort to make the evening so special. I was waiting for this day for long time. Love you Sai." she was shocked to listen that "you were waiting? From when?"

He smiled seeing his neive wife's expression and said "before our wedding. I always admire you from my teenage. I used to rile up as I like feisty you. Ever change your redy to fight lioness attitude. If I didnt like you I would have neer married you. I cleared my stand during our wedding shooping. You remember that time one day one of you obsessed ashique followed you and I told him that you are mine so he should stay away. From that time I thought you as mine. Infact I understood your feelings long before you know about it. I was waiting for the time you will understand your own feelings and express it. I never wanted to force our relationship to you and wanted you to accept it in your own time."

She pulled him in her embrace kissed his cheeks and said "the time has come finally. Love you husband and want to be with you till my last breath." he smiled listening her confession and kissed her forehead after tightening his arms around her. She continued "Do you know I feel attracted towards you from our engagement while all the girls were checking you out?" he laughed and said "I know, I also know that started to check me out from our wedding night only."

She pouted and said "then why you troubled me o much?" he kissed her pout and said "U gave you sneck a pick always to increase the process otherwise you would have taken 6 more months to understand your feelings may be." she smiled sheepishly as it might have happened. To change the topic she pulled him towards the table she law with food. After dinner they entered to their bedroom. Sai also decorated it and the king size bed of theirs.

He teasingly looked towards her, she blushed but said "So we are already late and should not more." she started to trace his face and neck. Before he advance more she asked her for a dance. They danced in a romantic tune. While they dance they gave in their desire and kissed each other to their hearts content. After the kiss she kept her head in his chest at daze and continued to move in the beat of song.

Their buble of romance with such blissful moments blust by a sound of clapping. Both of they looked towards the door with this rude intereption but still kept side hugging each other.