Epilogue

It was Mohit and Karishma's 10th Anniversary. Over time, many members of the Chavan family had scattered across various parts of the globe, but they gathered together to celebrate this special occasion. Sadly, Bhabani was no longer with them, but she had witnessed a happy family filled with great-grandsons and granddaughters. The Chavans opted to keep the celebration within the family, foregoing a grand party.

As the guests were ready, Mohit had been missing since the afternoon, leaving Karishma upset. It was the first time he had left her alone on their anniversary. Sonali became angry, seeing Karishma's distressed face, scolding Virat and Pulkit for not knowing Mohit's whereabouts.

Suddenly, Mohit entered with a young girl in his lap. He went straight to Karishma and said, "Madam, meet your daughter Shreya. Shreya, this is your Mamma from now on. I'm sorry; this year, I went to bring her home, but there were lots of difficulties, so I got late." Karishma's eyes filled with happy tears.

God had deprived her of having children due to some medical issues. Mohit was content with his nephews and nieces; he was their buddy and best friend. However, Karishma yearned to be a mother. When she met this little girl in a home a few months ago, she expressed her desire to adopt her, and the process began. It all culminated on the day when Mohit brought the girl home.

Sai came and hugged Karishma, congratulating her for finally becoming a mother. Others joined in, expressing their joy. Virat stood beside Mohit with appreciation in his eyes, but Mohit said, "You know, bro, I didn't need a child for myself. Shiv, Ruhi, Mahi, Sam, Jiva, Veer—they are all there. But she was craving to hear 'Mamma,' though Shiv and Veer call her Bari Ma." Virat smiled and said, "Thank you for making me Chote Papa. You did the best thing."