Chapter 11 - Something something

Sai entered the room obviously without knocking as it's now her room also. She saw Virat wearing only his track pants without shirt. She drooled over his well-toned body but her trace was broken when he quickly wore a tee. She felt bad that he was roaming in the room without a shirt but when he saw her, he hurriedly wore the tee. She remember his words from their wedding night that “neither I nor you will like you seeing me half-naked it’s a privilege I am sure neither you want to have nor I want you to have.”

She also remember that her cousin Priyanka praised his body and said that when he swam it looks like he set the pool on fire. After remembering this thought she really wante to see him swimming. Soon her that wish fulfilled. 

Oneday when she come back from collage a little early. She knew that nobody will be home so the bookworm Sai started reading a story book in the balcony with a cup of hot coffee. Suddenly she heard that somebody entered the room. She was shocked who came that time so she peeped and saw Virat there hurriedly undressing himself. She hid herself and looked towards the magnificent view infront of her. 

She was enjoying the view open mouth. Soon he came into his sweem suits and Sai become exited to see him swimming. She followed him to their personal swimming pool hiding herself. She choose a corner for her from where she can see the pool but a palm tree is giving her a perfect cover from the pool side.    

He started Swiming and she watched him open mouthed. Her book was forgotten beside her and her coffee become cold as her full attention was in drooling over Virat. 

Sai’s reverie broke when she heard Devi’s call for Virat “Dada when you came?” Virat didnt stopped swimming but replied “sometime ago. It was too hectic in the office so thought to swim for relaxing.” she responded “ya ya we all know you are a water baby from childhood. Whenever you are stressed or there is a hectic day you do your fevorite activity swimming. But yu should have said t I would also love to join you.” Virat smiled he thew a splash of water towards Devi ans said “Sorry yaar. Quickly come and join.” 

Devi went to get ready and Sai composed herself and properly accessories with her book and already cold coffee and pretended as she is reading. But her eyes betrayed her they are often going back towards Virat, his well toned body in the swimming pool. Soon Devi come back in her swimwear and joned her brother. Both the brother sister enjoyed in the pool and Sai watched them laughing freei and playing in the pool, splashing water towards each other and all. 

Suddenly again there is a click in the nearby door and Shivani entered in her swimwear and in a sulking face. Virat and Devi laughed seeing her sulking face and called her to join them. While walking towards the pool she suddenly saw Sai there with her book and said “Hey Sai leave your book and join us. It will be fun.” hearing about Sai all looked towards her Virat surprisingly and Devi with a hint of naughty smile. 

Sai folded her book and walked towards them but suddenly Virat come out of the pool hurriedly and wore his dressing gown kept nearly. He said you people carry on I should go out I am in the water fo long time. You all carry on and I am starving also.” He went away from there and Sai lost all her energy to swim. She also said “I need to finish the book you two carry on.” she agai went to her previous spot and sat. 

She felt bad that Virat left the pool seeing her there and tears come to her eyes. She really doesnt know why she feel bad. Its good that he is being modest around her but she s felling bad of it. It feels a ache in her heart. She wants to amire him, his talents, his behaviours, his body and all. But whenever she is around he is using more cloths. From the time she used to go to te gym in the morning his usual time he has developed the habit of wearing t shirt and track pants instead of vest and shorts as he doesnt want her to see him. 

Suddenly she heard “from when you become a cry baby Sai? If you doesnt like his attitude say it loud and clear.” Sai hurriedly wept her eyes and turned towards Devi who was then seating beside her and said “I am emotional by reading this book. Nothing like that.” Devi laughed and said “who are you kidding Sai?? Me or yourself?? You haven't read a single page for the last hour. Your coffee has been cold and forgotten because you were busy ogling your own husband secretly. I have seen you Sai, you were so engrossed with the view in front you haven't notice me coming but I was not unmindful like you."

 Sai tried to say something but Devi stopped her and continued "it's not only today I have seen you admiring Dada for the last few days. You, the late riser, started waking up early and scheduled your gym at dada's gym time." Sai again tried to open her mouth  but Devi said again "don't need to give any excuse Sai. He is your husband. You can admire him openly, Sai. It's not time for excuses, it's time you accept that you have feelings for Virat Dada. Don't lie to yourself Sai. Its high time you become honest with yourself." 

Devi didn't give Sai time to respond and left her to think deeply. Sai thought Devi's words, Zoya's words and all happenings of past few days and finally smiled to herself as she accept that she has feelings for Virat.