Chapter 4- Dealing with it

After the post-marital rituals like Bidayi, welcoming the newlywed in Chava Nivas and other few fun field rituals finally Sai was taken to Virat's all decked up room and Virat was said to go there after some time.

That is the moment reality hit the couple that they have to share a room and they were bounded with each other in front of the public eye. Virat excused himself and went to the terrace to spend some alone time to prepare himself for what was coming in his life and gave Sai little time to adjust herself to this change. He knew nothing actually changed between them in a real sense they didn't like each other and now they don't more than before the only irony was that now they weren't allowed to show it to anyone. In front of everyone, they have to behave very well might be when they will be wanting to scream at each other.

Sai was always a little emotional and acted before-thinking type person which can bring problems to their life and sadness in their family's life he has to handle that and set a few rules for both of them. When they will be in Delhi after a short time she can have her way but not in Nagpur. She wanted to confine their relationship within Nagpur and hide from their lives in Delhi and he did that for her as he knew that's necessary for her he didn't inform anyone any of his friends except Rajiv about his marriage.

Now one more thing is left out that is his over-enthusiastic sisters. Before they did any blunder he has to talk to them. As per Dadi's instruction not to post the news and pictures till the wedding actually happens as for good omen they didn't publish the news and before they did he has to stop it that much he can do for her.

On the other hand, Sai was settled in a huge king-sized bed of Virat's all well-decorated room by Shivani, Devi, and Priyanka. Priyanka is Sai's cousin who always had a crush on Virat and was a little sad that Virat was taken and by none other than her cousin. Shivani and Devi teased Sai a little as they soon realized her growing uncomfortableness and restlessness, they also knew the equation between Virat and Sai.

Priyanka said "Sai, Virat is really smoking hot I have seen him bare-chested and wet during his regular swimming season he just lit a fire in the water. Enjoy dear." Priyanka's praising Virat annoyed Sai but she was unaware that in near future one day she will be jealous of those girls who will drool over her oh-so-hot and handsome husband.

Everyone left her alone and she came out from that bed to freshen up and was rehearsing which Tracy she was going to make with him for now till they will be here in Nagpur. The thought that she has to be with her arch-enemy 24*7, has to behave nicely to him, and has to act all happy with him boiled her blood to no extent. She has to clear some points with him tonight only. she is his wife in front of the world but he will never get any husbandry right on her. She changed into her regular night clothes which are capree and tee and wait for him to enter.

Virat searched his giggling sisters who were busy planning to decide which dress they will wear at the reception, which one they will make their profile picture, and cover picture on social media accounts and which pictures of the wedding ceremony they will upload in their which social media accounts. He entered there called Rajiv and Pulkit there also and closed the door as he wanted to have a private chat with them. "Guys I want a favor from you all. I want none of you to disclose the news of my and Sai's marriage to outside of Nagpur. In Delhi, we will leave like we would have if nothing had happen. Do you guys understand? You will not post anything regarding this on social media and will not tell anybody about it. I and Sai decided previously we did it for our family and don't want our life to be changed for this outside this city."

After declaring his intention loud and clear he left the place to let others digest his words. Shivani broke down and sat on the ground as she felt guilty for this situation. If she didn't do that stupid thing to protect them from cold they were not thrown into this situation now. She destroyed her brother and best friend's life with her thoughtless actions.

Devi also felt guilty that she without going there on her own invited the whole family to go there, if media and family members haven't seen them there like that then they were not forced for this. Till now all were happy as they thought that the rift between Virat and Sai was solved and they accepted each other but when they came to know that two of their favorite person were compromising their whole life for the shake of family they felt very sad.

Devi very soon came out of her own misery hearing sobs from her baby sister. She has to handle her and she vowed she will do everything to make their life easy. Pulkit squeezed Devi's hand as a gesture of support and then left the room with Rajiv leaving the sisters behind.

Devi sat beside her sister and cooed her like a baby to ease her guilt. She said to her baby sister "that it was written in their destiny, think otherwise why they agreed to go to vacation together for the first time, why the natural calamity came that day, why media reached there when generally they don't go to cover such incident much. It was all Bappa's wish. You and even I played a role in all this mess as per his wish only. it was destiny no one could have stopped it. Don't feel guilty. I believe something good will come out of it in the future but for now, we both have to do everything that will make their life easy."