Chapter - Junior Chavan stole the show

The engagement happened without any interruption but as usual all remained more caring towards Sai. all the family member’s attention was towards Sai and her comfort as usual after Sai’s continuous denial. Also, all remain coming towards her and pampering her. To Mohit’s utter shock when Karishma came to know about Sai’s pregnancy she danced in happiness and started to pamper her. 

After the engagement party the Chavan’s gave a proposal to the bride's family. They said that instead of six months later they want the wedding to happen after 1 year. Actually they want the wedding to happen after Sai give birth to the little bundle of joy and recover from it so that everyone from the family can enjoy the wedding. 

Mohit became really frustrated that he couldn't take it that they have postponed his wedding six months for Virat's wife and child. How could they do this with him? He is the eldest among all and here he is getting married at the last and then also his family members postponing his wedding to their eldest son's wedding for the birth of their youngest son's baby. Which family does this?? His family really doesn't love him at all. 

He thought thatKarishma and  Karishma's family would oppose the idea of postponing the wedding. Though he knew that if his family agreed with the bride's side's objection, they would not be whole heartedly there for his wedding. They will be busy pampering his younger brother's wife. This junior Chavan took all the attention for now. 

But to his utter shock Karishma agreed happily with Chavans and her family also accepted after an initial hesitation. They said they understand the situation of the Chavan family as they also faced this situation when Karishma's mother was pregnant with her and it was her aunt's wedding. 

Now everyone is busy pampering Sai. After Sai left for Mumbai Alka, Ashwini and Sonali alternatively visit their Mumbai home to take care of her. Her best friend Devi who also stay in Mumbai often come to spend time with her bestie. Shivani miss it very much as she stays back in Nagpur with her husband. Sai and Devi often make her jealous by sending image of them hanging together. 

Chavans celebrated Sai's baby shower with a bang. The house was decorated beautifully and all well wishers came to bless Sai for a healthy baby. 

After full term Sai gave birth to their bundle of joy. Sai had a long labor and Virat was always with her in the labor room to support her. He cried seeing her pain. She, amidst her own pain, handled her emotional husband. The cry of their baby's becomes the most melodious music in their ears. The most precious moments for the new parents was when the doctor announced "it's a healthy boy" 

The whole family was elated to get the baby and all the family distributed sweets to all orphanages and arranged food for poors so that the apple of their eyes would get lots of blessings from people. 

Karishma along with Devi and Shivani hosted a welcoming party for their friend and her newborn. They were too happy to become aunty. Obviously upcoming days everybody's attention was grabbed by the junior Chavan and his cute antics.

Mohit couldn't take all this fuss and left for a long assignment.