Chapter 5- Setting the ground rules

After talking with sisters and friends Virat went to his room. He was greeted with all decked-up room. The ambiance was beautiful and romantic. There were flowers everywhere in his room. Bouquets of verities colors of Roses (Sai’s favorite) and branches of orchid (his favorite) were there, the king-size bed was decorated with chains of flowers hanging from the ceiling and scented candles were there. He smiled to see these and thought that what a waste it should have been appropriate for couples who loves each other.

 Sai saw the smile on Virat’s lips and misunderstood it “Hello Mr. Chavan don’t start imagining things after seeing this decoration you will never be allowed to come anywhere near me forget the husbandry right and other things without forcing yourself in me you will never get it.” 

Virat’s smile died as soon as he heard Sai and it boiled his blood in anger that she thought so low for him that to enjoy her body he will force himself on her. He turned to look at her and saw freshly showered Sai dressed in her usual capree and tee. 

Without answering her words he went to his wardrobe and took out his three-quarter pant and vest which he generally wore as a nightdress then thought something and took out a tee to wear that night. 

He said to Sai “Go to the balcony and cool down your head till I change as I want you to discuss few matters in a cool brain and rational thinking.” There was something serious in his tone so she couldn’t disagree and left for the adjacent balcony. She was thinking that what he wants to discuss with her with logic and a cool brain. Suddenly she heard her mobile was ringing which she left in the room and without thinking much went inside to take it. 

She was greeted with half-clothed Virat who was wearing his three-quarter pant but his upper body was bare. Though she was mad at him she couldn’t help but admire his well-toned perfect body, his chest, abs, v-shaped waist and literally drooled over him. He quickly grabbed his tee and wore it. Her reverie was broken as she saw him head to the washroom and picked the call. it was one from her one friend from Delhi, she quickly finished her call as she saw Virat signal her to do that so they can talk. After she ended the phone call they sat on the couch facing each other for their long-pending discussion. 

Virat started “I want to discuss serious things but before that, I want to answer your comment. Miss Holms don’t give yourself much importance you are not the most beautiful girl in the world and I am not a sadist and pervert. Infect I don’t need it a lot of beautiful girls are there for me, they will feel lucky if I express my wish to bed them. There are sexy and beautiful girls who want to spend one night’s stand or a relationship with me. So I don’t need to ever think about having you. From next time please keep your phone with you neither I nor you will like you seeing me half-naked it’s a privilege I am sure neither you want to have nor I want you to have.” 

First time in life Sai feels like a non-attractive, tomboyish girl. She never spends much time dressing and make-up like the bimbos of their college, likes to wear jeans and casual tops as they are comfortable and always love to do adventures but today from Virat’s words she felt she lacked the quality of a sophisticated girl. She was bound to snap so she said “oh you are a one-night stand with bimbo type guy. Chi that I am married to a guy like you. By the way Mr. I am not a bimbo and I will never desire you never you remember that. I will always want to stay away from you. Never ever you will get to touch me like that.” 

Virat didn’t give her much time to carry on and continued “stop your speech of irrelevant things and now come to the important part. I really don’t care what you will do in Delhi or outside this city. As per your wish, I took care of the matter that no one outside will not know about this development. But here for our family, you have to act as a happy new married girl. I also don’t like it but I love my family as well as uncle and aunty I don’t want you to hurt any of them in your childishness. So here be at your guts always, check what you say. Do you understand?” 

She looked towards him “yes I understand that I have to act here, I also love everyone here except you. But I want to go to Delhi as soon as possible. Do the arrangements.” He thanked God that she understood without any argument “I also want to go there and start my work. I will try that, thanks. By the way I vacant left side of the wardrobe, you can keep your things there if you don’t want people to question you and the left side of the bed also will be vacant and separated by a pillow wall. You can sleep there or if you want you can enjoy this couch as you wish there is no pressure. I am sleepy and going to sleep. Good night Miss Holms.” 

He went to bed formed a pillow wall and slept. Sai wanted to hit him what the hell he thought himself. She didn’t want to share a bed with him so lied down on the couch but felt uncomfortable there and finally went to sleep on the left side which he kept vacant for her.