Chapter 6 - Adjusting in new life

The next morning Sai arranged her things in the wardrobe before anyone see her things still in a suitcase and question her. She behaved well with everyone it was not at all pretense as she loves them genuinely. They really considered her as a daughter though she had to do some post-marital rituals Chavan Family tried their level best to keep things under her comfort zone. So things went smoothly only in front of everyone both Virat and Sai had to hold their acid tang for each other.

Actually, everyone knew about their relationship so they didn't expect that those two will behave like all the much in a loving couple but they were happy that finally, they are behaving like civilized people. The Muh Dikhai went well as Virat was not present there and Sai was happy around the people who loves her, though she had to tolerate a little teasing from the neighbors. 

The reception was tough for both Virat and Sai where they really had to pretend like all lovey-dovey couples, pose for numerous photos, and do stuff together and had to participate in couple dance also.

They strayed for 4-5 days in Nagpur where in front of everyone Virat and Sai behaved well and well with each other and in their room they taunted each other, used rude words and shouted to each other like cat and dog. After 5 days Virat told his father and uncle that he wants to join work soon so wants to go to Delhi, Devi and Shivani also have to join their duties so they will go. As per Sai, there are still more than 20 days to open her college so she can stay here if she wants. Sai got worked up for this offer but made it clear that she also wanted to go to Delhi with everyone.

So a Sunday all of them started for Delhi but this time by flight. As Virat will join as Business Head of Chava Constriction and Development Ltd. and will handle from Delhi Ninad and Omkar also accompanied them as they themselves wanted to introduce Virat to employees. When they reached their apartment in Delhi due to the presence of Ninad and Omkar Sai had to share the room which was prepared for Virat. Actually, it was planned previously that Virat will join the company and stay here so his sisters arranged the best room of the apartment for him in advance. When Sai had to stay in his room then she understood why Virat gave her the offer to stay back in Nagpur but it's late. He arched his eyebrow to show her his reason and she sulked.

The next day Virat joined the office. After Ninad and Omkar go back to Nagpur Sai shifted back to her previous room which she used to share with Devi and Shivani. Mohit was happy with this development. He knew he can never get her but he was happy that Virat also didn't get her. He might get the best girl but will not enjoy a happy married life. 

 These few days Sai had to stay alone at home as everyone left for their respective office and her college didn't open yet after the semester break. So she started to engage herself in various things besides studies, she started to cook for everyone and tried new recipes, decorations etc.

In these few days, her idea about Virat also started to change. She noticed how good he is with his sisters, she saw him appreciating her also when she did something right, his dedication to work and his work strutted her. Both he and she are in the same sector which is Architecture though he designs less himself as he has to look at the whole business but whenever he designs or corrects a design it becomes a masterpiece.

He got busy so on weekdays so they both didn't have much raw but on weekends they usually had their quarrels. He did mean things and used rude words but she noticed that he does that more in response to her actions or words but doesn't initiate it. To taste this theory she behaved in a civilized way with him for a few days and he didn't get into a quarrel with her. 

She also noticed his soft and caring side here. She felt he care for her also. Actually, she saw it before also but ignored the matter. But now staying with him under the same roof 24*7 forced her to see his goodness also along with his mischief, naughtiness, arrogance and ego. She also had her ego so although she fined him charming and good at heart but never admitted that one.

On the other hand, after taking responsibility Virat really got busy these days. When after coming back home he got various different cuisine and tasty food he first appreciated without knowing that it was made by Sai but when he came to know it astonished him that this jhalli actually can cook and cook various kinds of tasty food. then also he appreciated her cooking and effort. 

He really doesn't feel like arguing with her at all actually he never felt but couldn't resist when she challenged him, taunted him, or verbally assault him he snapped back. He always thought of her as a reckless, acting before thinking and careless girl but here he noticed that she cares for those she loves, her tender side came in front of him, and he also noticed how she is devoted to her studies. He noticed that she is interested in his designs but her ego doesn't allow her to say it openly and so he started to share them openly with all so she can see them without feeling awkward or embarrassed.

Days passed like that and the number of their insults and taunts towards each other decreased. One day for her study she has to ask for his help she thought that he will not agree to help her if he agreed after pleading the also he will flaunt that or show off but to her utter surprise he agreed immediately and helped her without any condition. He never mentioned that to anyone and also didn't show off. To show thanks she made his favorite Italian food and he praised her openly. Slowly slowly they became friends also.