Chapter- Grooming

After realizing her feelings she thought that she needs to draw Virat's attention towards her. She was clueless regarding this matter so she asked her friends. 

She asked "yaar tell me what should a girl do to draw the attention of a man??" First he laughed and asked "why are you interested in this??" The beauty queen of their college was passing by and heard this "Sai you leave this. You can't attract any boy with this tomboyish boring look of yours. A girl needs to be stylish and properly groomed to draw the attention of boys towards her. Look at me, the maximum boys of the college are behind me".

After she left one of the boy said "Sai don't listen her bullshit.” but that girl’s words suck in her mind. She has seen that nobody looks like her as they are smitten by her but that bimbo has a long line of boys waiting for her attention. 

So Sai decided to groom herschelf and become stylist. That day she quickly go home and straight in her room. Virat went to a business trip for a few days and before he come back she wants to groom herself. 

Sai stands in front of a mirror. she felt like an unattractive average looking girl with no charms. she observed her body parts. her long hair was tied in a messy bun, she wore jeans and a top, her face was devoid of make-ups, only a trace of faded kohl in eyes and some lip bum. 

she thought why should any boy like a tomboy-type girl like when there were so many properly groomed, stylish and beautiful girls there to attract him. she never bothered about her looks and appearance before. it started after her marriage and nowadays when she fell in love with her hotshot husband badly who is surrounded by lots of gorgeous ladies she wishes to get like those sophisticated beautiful attractive lady so that he noticed her. 

she slowly stripped out of her dress and watched her whole body carefully. She was always fit for her regular gym and interest in sports. So she noticed that she doesnt have fat in her body. She thought to have a makeover. she looked for a salon and booked an appointment there. she also booked a stylist for a makeover of her and her wardrobe.

Next three four days she dopped college and stay busy in salon appointments and appointment with her new stylish. It was her best friend Devi who first noticed her changes, her new hair cut, glowing skin, change in dressing sense, high hills, stylish avatar, sophisticated eticate etc. 

Devi many times tried to manipulate her to change a little bit and become more girly. but Sai just ignored her plea. So when Sai herself decided to become a butterfly from a caterpillar and when Devi knows the reason behind ths decision she couldnt control but tease her. 

Devi one day whistled and said "oye hoye someone is getting beautiful and stylish day by day. Offo this new diva avatar is raising the temperature of our home. By the way why did all this makeover suddenly??" 

Sai's cheeks became red listening to her compliments and said "you were pestering me to change a bit so I finally take mercy on you. And you know whatever I do is extreme. So though ok let's listen to Devi and let go of the tomboy avatar. By the way I become bored with that too long style of mine." 

Devi was stunned listening to her reply and said "oh you got bored with your old look and took mercy on me. Right? I think I was behind you for the last 3 to 4 years. And you decided to listen to me when your heart starts to beat for a handsome man. What a coincidence yaar." 

Sai threw a pillow towards her and said "then why asking when you know the reason?" It made both the friends chase each other in the room but Devi really appreciated her grooming and helped her also.

After one week when she entered college in a stylish dress all the students looked towards her as a super model entered their campus. Sai enjoyed the attention she got as it gives her a confidence that Virat will also notice her now. 

It’s nearly been 5 months of their marriage and she understood that she fell head over heels for her husband. she can’t suppress her feelings anymore in her heart. she needs to tell him. after her makeover she felt confident that people are noticing her and now she wants to propose to him when he comes back from his business trip.