Chapter 16 - Belated honeymoon

Sai opened her eyes feeling something wrap around her tightly. She looked towards her side and saw her hubby dearest wrapping her in his arms. She admired his bare body, only covered the lower portion by a bedsheet. She then realized that she was also naked in his embrace and a soft red hew spread in her chicks. The last night came in front of her eyes with all the arrangements he has made for their special passionate night. At night he wished her 6 months of their marriage. He really thoughtfully arrange their remarriage on the date of their 6 months marriage anniversary.

After their remariage Virat brought her here in this private bungalow. Here the whole gang did her Griha Prabesh and later left them alone saying that they will come later. 

She put her feet down to get fresh after wrapping a sheet around her. She felt soft rose petals under her feet. She remembered that he had decorated the room beautifully just like their wedding night. He recreated the same decoration as she liked that very much. She wonders how he always understands her unspoken words. She felt lucky that she got him as her life partner. 

She kissed his cheeks and he again pulled her in his arms for morning romance. 

Asad came to pick them up for breakfast at his place where the whole gang teased Virat and Sai. Virat soon teased Zoya and the arrow turned towards Asad and Zoya.

Asad's brother Ayan said "guys we have two newly married couples. We should send them on their honeymoon. What say guys?" Everyone cheered listening to this and Devi asked "where do you people want to go??" 

Shivani asked "are you guys going to the same place for your honeymoon??" Asad and Virat at the same time replied "Nooooo". All laughed and Asad said "sorry to burst your overexcitement guys but I and Virat already done all the arrangements of our respective honeymoon so please give your brains a rest." 

Soon Asad and Zoya flew to Greece. On the other hand Virat and Sai flew to Switzerland. But both the couple were scheduled to fly to NewYork after their honeymoon trip. NY is Zoya's home town and Virat did his master's from there as well as worked there for a few years so both of them have some amazing friends there. 

In NY they met with all their friends who warmly welcome both Sai and Asad. All of them enjoyed a few days there with their friends. Zoya and Virat gave personalized tours to their respective better halves describing their beautiful memories associated there. 

Sai was very happy knowing the other side of Virat. Now she is enjoying his romantic side as well as his playful jovial self. She rarely see him enjoying himself in India as he remains so busy with his work, so she takes it herself to relieve and relax him there also. She decided they would go often for a weekend trip at least to unwind him and spend some alone romantic time away from work and other responsibilities.

After a wonderful honeymoon and holiday finally both the couple's returned India and get busy in their respective lives.