Chapter 18 - Wedding in the house and romance

It's time for another wedding in Chavan Nivas. It's been a long time Devi and Pulkit are engaged and both the family now wants to get them married.

As the date get fixed Sai and Shivani teased a blushing Devi a lot. As per plan a few days ago Virat, Sai and Shivani went Nagpore because Devi has been called to Nagpur much before.

Elders has done maximum shopping, their designer dresses were already ordered. But few shopping were left. So all the youngstars Devi, Pulkit, Virat, Sai, Shivani, Rajiv went for shopping. though Mohit was present in Nagpore but he ditched the shopping trip with others.

Shivani loves Rajiv from a long time actually she has a crush on him from her teenage but never get the courage to voice her feelings. Devi and Sai know about this and encouraged her a lot but she never give in it. Rajiv also likes her but he also never acknowledged his feelings as she is his best friend's sister.

Sai and Devi told their better halves about this two and all of them planned to make them confess their feelings for each other during this wedding. In this trip Shivani and Rajiv first felt awkward with these two romantic couples around but later came a bit close. They all had a romantic candle light dinner after the shopping. Virat and Pulkit declare their wish to spend some quality time with their beloved leaving Rajiv and Shivani to dine alone in that romantic atmosphere.

Soon wedding rituals started with kuldevi puja. During this puja Bhabani instracted Virat and Sai to seat also along with Pulkit and Devi. Virat and Sai make sure also that Rajiv and Shivani also seat together. Then all the functions followed and with each functions Rajiv and Shivani come close. During mahendi Virat and Sai spend some romantic moments while he himself wrote his name in her hand. Rajiv didnt gaet the opportunity but had a romantic eyelock with his bride Devi. when mahendi artist asked Shivani what name she should write in her mahendi Sai answered instead of Shivani. She said to the mahendi artist "write R in her mahendi." Shivani blushed while Devi and Sai giggled. Rajiv was also present there and he also blushed with this situation.

Virat pulled Rjiv in a room and asked "do you like Shivani?" Rajiv was shocked with this question. He never expected Virat directly ask him su ch question. He stammered and started "o actually" In this trip Shivani and Rajiv first felt awkward with these two romantic couples around but later came a bit close. Virat smiled seeing his condition and said "forget that I am Shivani's brother I asked this question as your best friend." Rajiv smiled with Virat's assurance and said "yes from long time but dont know about her feelings." Virat slapped in his shoulder "idiot she love you. You both dumbs love each other but never bothered to express your feelings."

Rajiv gave Virat a beautiful smile and hugged him "I will propose her soon." Virat said "you should otherwise I will talk with doctor uncle." as per discussion during Sangeet Rajiv proposed Shivani on stage during their performance. A teary Shivani said yes among cheers of friends and family. Both Rajiv and Shivani's family become happy with this development.

After the wedding and Bidayi Virat helped Sai to remove her jwelry and dress. They spend a romantic night together.