Chapter 17- Secret Revealed

Time flies after their honeymoon and vacation in New York Sai's college reopens for her final semester. Last semester flew quickly. Virat left the college after 4 months as the professor came back after her maternity leave at whose place where he was taking part-time classes. Dean requested him to continue to take part-time classes but this time he politely refused as he was busy with his profession and personal life.

It's Sai's last day of the exam. Finally, the exam is over and so is the course. Only they will come for their farewell and lastly for convocation. So everyone was meeting their friends, talking with classmates etc.

Suddenly one girl excitedly said "guys guess who came today. Virat Sir, the Virat Chavan. Man, he is looking drop-dead handsome in a black tee and blue jeans, smoking hot. He raised the temperature of our college.

Sai felt jealous she stomps her feet and moved away from there and went towards the exit. lots of girls ran towards the direction of the main gate to get a glimpse of their dearest Virat sir. Sai got angrier. It was looking like she would kill those bimbo girls.

Her friend Reshma said, "Sai tu tou aise behave kor rahi hay ke jaise Virat sir teri pati hay." Sai replied "Absolutely right. Pati hi hay wo mera. Virat Chavan is my husband." Karishma who was little upset those days with Sai asked "so why are you staying in Mohit's home.?"Sai replied again "because Virat is Mohit's younger brother." Karishma said "stop joking Sai. When did this imaginary wedding of yours happen?" Sai said "you don't believe me right? Then come with me to meet Virat. He is here to pick me up."

Four friends of Sai accompanied her. She walked straight to Virat while the whole college was looking. That time Virat was talking with some faculty members among them there was some female and they were all going gaga over Virat and obviously, Sai didn't like that.

She reached near him and said "Hi Hubby." Virat turned towards her. He understood Sai wants to publicize their relationship and he played along as he also doesn't want to keep it under wrap anymore. So he hold her hand and said " Hi Wifey. How was your exam baby?" Sai said "very good. How can it not be when you taught me this subject." as expected everyone was shocked with their conversation.

One professor asked, " Is Sai your wife Virat?" and with a smile, he replied "yes Mr. Sharma. I and Sai got married before I joined this college. But keeping it a secret as we didn't want people to think that I was favoring her. " Karishma asked "before you joined this college Sir? But she was in Nagpur then." Virat smiled "yes we married in Nagpur only. I am also from Nagpur. We have known each other since childhood. Our parents are family friends and she is the Best friend of my sisters." all were shocked.

Many also admired the couple who were wearing color-coordination dresses and looking great together. One aged professor said "you guys look good together. May God keep you happy always." Virat thanked her and also said "Today I came here for a special reason. 3 days later is our first wedding anniversary. We want to celebrate this occasion with you all. I am here to personally invite you all. I will send the invitation cards later."

Virat's friends and sisters arranged a small party at midnight to celebrate their anniversary. After this celebration, the couple spends a special night for a private celebration. On the morning of their anniversary, Virat posted a few pictures of their wedding on his social media account to wish his wife and publicly declaration of their marriage. Sai also did the same. They hosted a lavish party at one of the famous 5-star hotels. Many famous personalities, their friends and families attended the party.

The media went fanatic over it. Paparazzi gathered outside the hotel. The elated couple reached hand in hand in color coordinated designer dress. Virat wore a blue and white Sherwani and Sai wore a blue saree with a white blouse with sophisticated makeup and diamond jewelry. They looked gorgeous together.

After giving lots of poses in front of picture points for the photojournalists they went inside to attain their guests. Elders of their families shed tears of happiness seeing their kids happy with each other finally.