Chapter 10 - Emotions at play

Virat arranged the legal marriage of Asad and Zoya in a five-star hotel room. Asad Ahmed Khan is also a big name in the business world so they can't let the media get the wind f the wedding. After both, the love birds signed the paper and Sai, and Virat signed as the witnesses the register handed over the paper and left the suit congratulating the newly married couple.

Zoya later told Virat "Virat, you didn't tell me about your marriage and I learned that you want to hide it. Is it really? After you solve your problem I can see a bonding between you two whenever you are together."

Virat replied "Zoe she wanted to hide and I respected her words. I know what are you talking about. I knew she was jealous but still, it affected me that she doubted my character."

Zoya replied "Virat you have feelings for her. She also has feeling for you. I have seen her jealousy and her happiness around you. Then why are you letting her slow down the pace of your relationship?"

Virat smiled "Zoe you understand me very well you can read me inside out. I always liked her feisty nature, innocence, sincerity and spirit to fight for those whom she loves. I liked her as a human for a long back but after coming back to India I was blown away by her beauty. Do you know she looks more beautiful when she riles up and gets into her Miss. Holms avtar? But I never let her know all this coz she and my equation were not good from our teenage. If I wanted I could have stopped the sudden wedding, and I could have handled the situation with the press also. but I let the family do it. Because the thought of her being my wife feels good to me. But Zoe I don't want to rush into things at my speed. I want to let her find all the things at her own pace and decide the pace of our relationship."

Zoya slapped her head and said "Oh my God!! Sai is your Miss Holms?? Your teenage crush!!" Virat said "Shut up Zoe, she was not my crush, I just liked her for being so good." Zoya slapped his shoulder and both laughed but after some time she said in a serious tone "Sai is still innocent and immature. We can see that she has feelings for you but she doesn't know this." Virat said "exactly. She doesn't know and I want her to figure it out I do not want to force anything on her. End of discussion."

Before leaving Zoya also meet Sai and said "Sai I am elder than you, s want to say to you that try to know yourself better and understand the people around you before it's too late. And call me whenever my friend irritates you or you want to share anything on your mind. Your di will be always there for you." Sai was touched by Zoya's words. both girls hugged each other before parting.

When Virat and Sai come back home there was a surprise waiting for them. Their family was there and came to give them a surprise. Both were happy to see their parents and Dadi but their family members specially Bhabani were angry. After the couple finished meeting their respective parents Bhabani told them "I want to talk with you two." they were a bit uneasy with the angry tone of Bhabani.

A few minutes later they both stand in front of Bhabani with a downcast faces. Bhabani said "I am really surprised. I think we never brought up you two with the value to disrespect a holy institution called marriage. I know you don't like each other then why you did do the drama to try to work it out in Nagpur if you have to stay away only? If you don't want to respect your relationship then break it. Don't make fun of it." saying all this she left to walk down to cool her head.

Ashwini and Alka then come to the pictures and told their children that breaking anything is much easy than trying to fix it up. Before they break their relationship they should once try to work on it. Bhabani said later that whatever they are doing outside is their matter but in this house, they have to share a room like a married couple.

As per Bhabani's order, all helped Sai to shift her things in Virat's room. When Sai was arranging her clothes in Virat's wardrobe she saw that one portion of his wardrobe was already vacant. She was very curious so asked, "when you accented it?" He replied, "It was always vacant as I don't have so many thighs and I like to keep y things organized in one place." Sai thought that it was for her but she felt disappointed listening to his answer. Soon Sai adjusted in Virat's room as he cooperated with her.

Before leaving Bhabani told them "I don't want you two to again shift to other rooms and live separately. If after a few months, you two don't feel like staying together then we will allow you to separate. I trust you and hope you will respect our wishes."

So they continue to live in the same room as none felt awkward this time.