24.

Blood rushed in my veins

Blood rushed in my veins. My mind teetered, my body burned and my heart pumped so hard, my ribs ached.

It all happened so fast, him choking me, now he was conquering my mouth with a subduing kiss that made my senses go black.

And I tried to regain my senses in his arms but my nerves were haywire. Nothing registered, nothing but the way his soft tongue slid in through the seam of my lips, taking possession. It wasn't pleasant or gentle, it was vicious and wild, explosive even, each plunge of his skillful tongue arousing a caged-up desire in me that I didn't want.

God. I didn't want to feel this way for him, I didn't want to feel this way for a man who disregarded and demeaned me at every turn but I couldn't fight the frivolous rush of pleasure attacking my core. I was pulsing with longing and need and I wasn't sure how long I could remain standing with the way he continued to abuse my mouth mercilessly.

I never thought a kiss could be this intense. He was like a savaged man who hadn't eaten in weeks. It was hard and unforgiving, and it wasn't just his lips causing ruin to me this time, It was his hands; they moved around my body, one digging into my hip, the other kneading my breast, squeezing my tits to the point of pain.

"Tristan." I managed between breaths. Oh God, how was I supposed to resist this? How was I supposed to push him away when he manhandled me like this?

Maybe that was what I needed. Maybe I just needed to fuck all my frustrations away. Hell, maybe I was a fool for even considering this, maybe...maybe I would regret this once my need didn't fog my reasoning anymore but I didn't care. I wanted this. I wanted to lose myself.

Just once.

Shameless with need, I cupped his face and pulled him to me, returning his feverish kisses with a ferocity that shocked us both.

Everything blurred into a sensation at that moment; the warmth of his hand as he continued to paw my flesh, the delicious fervor of our dueling tongues, the rough grounding of his hips against mine. I still couldn't register what was happening between us but I didn't care. I was just too greedy to care. I wanted this.

Without warning, he scooped me up in his arms, making me yelp into his mouth.

Undeterred, he dragged me away from the wall and tossed me on the cold mattress.

My little dress was shoved up my body and over my head in an instant and my cheeks boiled with heat when he slipped his fingers underneath the band of my shamelessly soaked thong and yanked it down my legs.

I was wet for him, embarrassedly wet. He knew it, I could tell by the way his eyes darkened at the sight of my damp thong that he knew exactly how he made me feel.