52.

Everything happened in the blur of the moment

Everything happened in the blur of the moment. Clothes came off, flying left and right. We both moaned, both groaned, touching each other, basking in the warmth of skin against skin.

He smashed his lips against mine and lifted me in his arms, muttering the dirty little things he wanted to do to me.

To eat my pussy.

To spit in it.

To fuck me.

To gag me.

To fuck me again.

I draped my legs around his hips, my sex tightening with each blunt wicked promise. He didn't break the kiss as he led me up the stairs to my room. He kicked the door open, spinning us inside and I'd expected him to deposit me on the bed but he pressed me against the wall, lifting me up against it higher and higher until my legs were spread open around his broad shoulders.

I gasped. Holy shit!

"Tristan wait-" I started but didn't get a chance to finish as he closed his hot mouth over my vagina and assaulted me with his tongue.

I cried out, trying to snap my leg shut from the pleasure overload but he held them open, punishing me with the frenzied flicks of his masterful tongue against my swollen sensitive bundle of nerves.

My heart stopped and restarted, hammering in my chest. I couldn't believe it. I was suspended in the air, held firmly by his broad flexing shoulders. God, he was strong, too strong.

"You have no idea how much I missed this." He groaned, sucking my clit between his lips and letting it go with an obscene pop that awakened every nerve ending there was. "Going a day without your pretty cunt soaking my face was torture." He dug his face deeper between my thighs, thrusting his tongue into my entrance, lapping my arousal there.

My head fell back and thundered against the wall. I wouldn't last, I was already trembling, my hips rocking against his face, pleading for a second release.

Oh God, My legs quivered, my back arched, and my toes curled. I squeezed my eyes shut and clawed at the wall. I was going to-

"Look at me."

His gravelly voice broke through the fog of my nearing orgasm. I forced my eyes open and met his gaze.

It was...hot and demanding, and it collided with mine, holding me captive, forcing me to watch as he spat into my pussy like he'd promised and licked it off with his tongue.

My walls clamped at the sight. So dirty. Fuck. He did it again and sucked me into his mouth.

Again,

Again,

-until my orgasm hit and ripped through me like a hot knife through butter.

A moan of contentment evaded his mouth and rumbled through my spasming center as he drank me up, every last bit, then he let go and slid me down and he kissed me ravenously, his tongue invading the deepest crevice of my mouth, igniting every nerve in my body with each swirl.