18.

My pulse filled my ears as I rushed up the stairs, too afraid to turn

Oh God, oh God.

Why the hell did I do that?!

I was dead. He was going to kill me. I needed to call Stefan or 911 or the police!

Adrenaline pumped through me, making my feet tingle. Just as I was about to make a breakthrough to the zenith of the stairs, strong arms wrapped around my waist and hauled me back into an even harder body.

"And where do you think you're going?"

The vibrations of his deep snarl against my back made my stomach twist with a feeling I couldn't put a name to. Air rushed out of me. "Wait!" I wailed helplessly. "Please! I'm sorry!"

But he wrapped his arms around me tightly and yanked me with him down the stairs.

"Stop!" I screamed, struggling and wiggling against the hard heat of his body. "Let me go, please! I said I'm sorry!" Flailing blindly, I inadvertently slammed my elbow into his stomach and he released a deep grunt, his grip momentarily loosening. Taking the chance, I pushed myself free from him and tried to make a break for the foyer but he was fast and before I could get my steps in, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and wrenched me backward with it.

I shrieked, my vision instantly blurring with tears as my small hand clawed at his wrist, trying to dislodge him.

His grip tightened. "It seems I've been too lenient with you, Sienna," his hot breath on my ear made my nerves spark alive. "It's high time I showed you what happened to silly little girls who overstepped their boundaries."

My heart dropped to my stomach. "No please, please, don't-!"

"Come here." He released my hair and dragged me towards the couch and before my shattered senses could register what was happening, I found myself bent over it with my dress pulled up to my waist.

My cheeks flamed as the cold air caressed my exposed skin. I'd worn a black thong and it barely covered anything but the crevice of my ass. "What the hell are you doing?!" I shrieked in complete humiliation, trying to get up but he placed a hand on my back and pushed me down roughly, and as I opened my mouth to protest, the flat of his palm came down on my ass, the loud sound piercing the air.

My breath hitched at the spreading pain. "Tristan." I gasped, eyes going wide with shock.

I barely had time to process the pain before his hand came down hard on my skin again.

A hot sting of pain shot through my body, accompanied by a tingling sensation I couldn't quite describe. "Tristan, stop!" I screamed, trying to rise but he held me in place and did it again.

"Why am I doing this to you, Sienna?" He ground out behind me, anger radiating out of his question. He hit me again. "Tell me why, Sienna. Why am I doing this?"