46.

The mild tangy taste of my climax invaded my mouth as Tristan locked me in a kiss that was so full of passion and desire that my mind blanked on me

I couldn't think clearly, my head was spinning, unable to digest anything else other than the pleasure his presence sent pulsing through my veins.

How he got on top of me I didn't know, it all happened so fast that I couldn't remember. But I was here, completely bare, enshrouded by the heat of his hard body and the masculine scent of his skin.

My hands went to his hair and I pushed my fingers in, tugging. He purred into my mouth. The feral sound made my pussy pulse. I was melting. I wanted him, no, I needed him, I needed him to touch me, to fuck me so hard and so deep that it hurt, I needed him to make me forget everything that had happened this past week.

"Tristan..." I mewled softly. "Please."

"I love seeing you like this," he taunted, burning a wet trail down to the pulse on my neck. "So helpless and desperate for me." He wandered down the crook of my neck, towards my breast, and when he closed his mouth over my right nipple, I arched my back and let out a loud moan.

His tongue circled over my areola. He flicked it, then he sucked it deep into his mouth with a groan.

"Oh, God." I whimpered, involuntarily rolling my hips as I searched for some kind of friction to relieve my ache. "Ah yes."

He moved his mouth to my left nipple, biting down on it hard before soothing the ache with the gentle swirl of his tongue. I rolled my hips a little more deliberately. His sweet slow torture was driving me insane. "Please, Tristan..."

His mouth left my nipple and returned to my lips. He groaned, nipping my bottom lip with his teeth. "It's hard to concentrate when you keep mewling my name like that."

"I want you." I said breathlessly. My body was so aroused for him that I was flush.

"I know." He captured my lips again in another passionate kiss, doing that slow savoring licking with his tongue that drove my body mad wide. Then he pulled back, getting up from the couch. I whimpered at the loss of contact and was just about to protest when he suddenly grabbed my hand and hauled me up to my feet.

I gasped and barely managed to find my breath before he spun me and bent me over the strong arm of the couch.

My body tensed and a shaky breath broke out of my lips when I felt the cold night air sweep against my center. I tried to raise myself but he pressed a hand on my arched back, keeping me still. "Tristan-"

"Shh. Don't move." He urged, his hand on my back trailing down my spine and sending shivers straight to the tip of my toes.

He continued down, going over the indentations on my lower back, heading to my ass, between the crack, to the center. My inner muscles clamped down hard when he slid a finger into my pussy.