56.

Her heavy footsteps pound against the wooden floor, making my heart palpitate even faster

I breathe harshly, taking air into my burning lungs. I can't move. I'm tied up. I can't talk, my mouth is sealed shut.

The wooden doors push open and she steps into the timid darkness. I can see her, she wearing a smile, holding something behind her back. "There's my little boy..."

My body shivers and I start to whimper, fighting against the ropes that keep me in place. I'm weak, I'm too weak, and I can't get away. I've tried. I'm tired.

She walks over to the bed and climbs. It dips with her weight. She smells like burnt wood and alcohol. It makes me want to throw up.

She crawls to me and hovers over me, brushing my hair out of my face so that she can see my eyes. I'm naked, I'm vulnerable, I'm too small. She's too big. "Guess what I found while playing through my bag of toys?"

I shake my head from side to side, pleading with my eyes that she lets me go. I want to go home, I don't like the lake house, I want to go home to Lily and Grandpa. Please take me home. Please...

Her eyes illume with sick excitement as she lifts the hand hidden behind her back to my face and wiggles an electric wand that instantly makes my breath stop.

No, no, no...

I struggle harder against the ropes burning my skin. No, please, don't do it.

"I've always wanted to use this one you." She tells me, pushing it inside her mouth and soaking it with her saliva that spills from the corner of her lips and drips on my face.

I close my eyes and cry. I know what it is. I know where it goes. I don't want it. I don't want it.

"Stay still, my little one." She soothes me, running her hand up and down my thighs. "I know you're scared but I promise it won't hurt." She reaches between my tied-up legs.

"No! Get away from me!" I try to scream at her but I choke instead.

"I don't want to hurt you, okay, I want you to enjoy this..."

My vision blurs with tears. "No!" I try to scream louder but the toy bites deeper into my throat, making me gag and vomit in my mouth. 

"Don't worry too much, little one. Once it's in you, I promise you'll like it." She turns it on. It vibrates against my skin.

My stomach clenches. "Stop!" I shout at the top of my lungs. "Please!" I yell blindly, my chest threatening to rip apart. "Please!" The ropes dig deeper into my wrists, bruising them. I don't stop, I'm struggling, thrashing trying to break free. 

"Stop!"

"Don't touch me!"

"Get away from me!"