School Trip Part 1

Hello everyone!
Before reading I am going to make some points clear for you:
Anya and Damian are still in 1st grade, the story is taking place a few months after the orientation day.
Both Loid and Yor are unaware of Anya's abilities as well as their true identities.
Damian is still confused about his true feelings towards Anya.
Anya is as dumb as ever...
Martha is Becky's butler
                             *****
I hope you like the beginning of the story, if you find some mistakes don't blame me ... English is my 3rd language and I don't know if my writings are good or not...
Have a good time reading it !
___________________________________________________
~Another day in  Eden school~

Teacher : attention pupils !  Eden our precious school is organizing a trip to the zoo next Monday for you the first grade.

Pupils : A trip ! that's exciting let's sit together in the bus ! yes that would be fun ! I'll buy some chips and you the soft drinks...

Teacher : Quite please. Remember that the trip isn't only for fun, there will be some sessions given by animals experts that would help you enlarge your knowledge...

Pupils : so boring ! Come on ! studying while having a day off that's annoying ... (whispering) no problem let's skip the sessions... Yeah sounds good to me !

Teacher : of course if someone of you abandoned those lessons he or she is going to get a penalty!

-Suddenly the whole class stopped talking... obviously what Mr Henderson said was shocking...-

Pupils :  A penalty ! (Said one of them terrified)

Teacher :A  tonitrus bolt (of course we in Eden don't allow behaviors like skipping lessons... It's against the rules  ! Every pupil should be a good example ! Elegance is important)

Pupils(said complaining) : no way !

~The bell rang~

Teacher : Be sure to be at  time next Monday and have a nice weekend !

~After class~

Becky : I can't believe that !  Having lessons during a trip !

Anya : A trip !!  I'm so EXCITED !!

Becky :  (she doesn't seem to care at all... such a weirdo) Anyway ... let's sit together in the bus Anya ! at least we can enjoy some time chatting and playing before the boring part began..

Anya nodded : OK

-Damian and his minions who were passing by eavesdrop their conversation...-

Damian : Don't ever think of bothering us during the trip... I suggest that you stay next to the monkeys cage instead... In fact, you two have much in common . - he said giggling-

Emil and Ewen laughing:  yeah ! Ha Ha Ha

Anya : Monkeys ?

Becky : Leave us bastards ! How you dare teasing Anya that way ! Not elegant.. Anya let's just leave those losers and do some shopping in the mall nearby—

Anya : But I love Monkeys... they love eating peanuts just like I do plus they're super cool and energetic...

Ewin : See ! We told you that she and the monkeys are the same ! HAHAHA