Why? part 3

"Damain Desmond give me your test paper! Now!" shouted the teacher with an extreme rage.

"One minute teacher... I am almost done..." said Damian  while he was struggling to solve a hard equation.

"The time is up and you've been saying the same sentence for about 15 minutes! Now give me the paper! I can't believe some student with your standard is refusing to hand me his exam paper! Haven't you prepared for the test?(Damian nodded shyly) That's a shame! You are litterly a shame to your family's great name! But worse!  We, the Eden's staff, are ashamed that you're one of our elites! Even if  she scores low, we can't deny that Miss Forger hasn't done a similar reckless behavior before! she has even got better grades lately. Obviously, we need to talk with your parents as soon as possible to discuss your situation! Now, are you  going to give  me the paper or..."

"No! Don't don't call my father! Please! I am done being ignored by him my whole life... but him shouting at me ... I can't handle that! Please Mr Henderson! I beg you!"

"How pathetic! How inelegant!  You're surely unworthy to be a student here! Our students are the elites and they don't fear their parents! "

"Please teacher don't call for him!!!" Damian begged his teacher crying hysterically.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Master Damian! Hey boss man!" He heard someone shouting but wasn't able to recognize nor the person nor what was saying... after all the boy was living a real Hell!

"No!! not my father!" He begged again but this time with a more scared tone...

"What are you talking about ? Your father is not here so don't worry! Please wake up!!" said Emile shaking him gently...  he's sweating! I really wonder what happened to him...

"Huh?! W-here I am ?" finally said the kid opening his eyes and recognizing for the first time his friends presence.

"Phew! You're finally back to your senses! You worried us a lot boss man!" Said Emile

"It seems like you were having a nightmare... but don't worry every thing is over now!" Added Ewen patting on his friend's shoulder.

"So father is not coming here? He is not mad at me? He is not going to punish me ?" the dark haired boy bombarded his friends with questions still feeling perplexed...

"Well I assume not... after all you haven't done anything wrong so far.."

"I am staying here then! They're not going to expel me !!" He said tearing and almost jumping from relief!

"What are you talking about!  Who's going to expel you?? You are the great scion of Desmond's family! Expelling you?! please stop kidding! That doesn't  make any sense! If anyone would be expelled then it's surely that stubby legs!" Hearing that, Damian glared at the boy with red eyes...

Oops! 

Realizing his mistake Ewen quickly said trying to minimize his friend's tense:

"Sorry... I forget that you two are in some relationship...I-I mean she won't be expelled (I guess?)"

(The key word is tried)

"It must be a strange nightmare boss.... don't stress your mind over it! Look! We're here right beside you and we won't let anything or anyone hurt you! Never!" Said Emile to his boss, while glaring at Ewen:  Dude! are you insane?! You were adding fuel to fire not helping him.

"Thanks guys! I guess I am fine now" said Damian trying to rassure his friends and blow away those negative thoughts but still....

Now that I think about it... that nightmare could turn into reality... after all the test we passed this morning... I kinda of barely managed to answer half of it ... not only because I didn't revise well... because I am smart and I can handle any situation but... being deprived from sleep.... was something that made me unable to work some questions  ... well at the end it's obvious that I am going to have a lower mark than I used to get.... but not that low for me to be expelled.... However, the fact of considering that possibility make me shiver! I don't know but I kinda of feel like father will show up and scold me out!