School Trip Part 7

As soon as they passed through the door they found themselves in a tiny corridor... the lights were off and there were no sound.... except the sound of their footsteps...

they continued to be like that for almost few minutes

they continued to be like that for almost few minutes ... until suddenly...

"WAAAAH!!!!"

The floor collapsed underneath....and they find themselves falling down ...
Once the reached the soil they tried to stand up but.... they found themselves surrounded by SNAKES!!
The darkness was still covering the place but... the snake's sound was terrifying....
Everyone started to scream loudly.... They were shaking....

"Don't worry they are all fake... just fake stupid dolls .." Damian said trying to calm his friends...

"It's SO SCARY!!.... This sound is driving me crazy... " Becky said tearing.... "I want to leave that creepy place!!" .... She said that trying to find an escape... but obviously... they were in a closed room... or let's say... a cave with no windows and no doors...

"It must contain an escape... a hidden door or I don't know...-Damian thought anxious- oh yeah! I remember putting a torch in my backbag ...-he tried searching for it but...- Damn it ! I totally forgot that the staff took our bags before entering... what can I do now!!
Without some light I can't find the escape.... I feel weak...useless...Now.... how am I supposed to help her?" ... "she is shaking... I can feel it.... She needs comfort..."

Anya was still grabbing his arm...

Damian whispered softly: H-Hey Shorty... it's alright... don't be afraid... we'll find the door soon...

But he didn't get an answer..

He thought worried "She didn't answer me.... Is she okay??"

He was trying to check if she is crying when she suddenly separated herself from him and went somewhere else...

"Hey!" He shouted.... But she didn't seem to listen to him...(Damn! what is she thinking about??) He wondered...

Suddenly... the wall in front of them began to move slowly causing them to caught from the dust it released... it finally revealed another corridor..but this time it was illuminated...
Startled everyone didn't move...

"What are you waiting for guys? Let's pass through it!!" Anya told them...

"Was it you stubbylegs? You- you found the escape right??" Emile said in disbelief...

Anya: Hehe! It was a coincidence... I mean ... I was walking and intentionally pressed on something... I guess it was a button ... i thought I did something wrong but hopefully... that button was the key !! The key for us to escape this room.. Now let's go!
(Well I can't tell you that I used my telepathy to read the staff's mind to find out the solution to escape... it's a secret after all...Hehe~ I bet Sy-On boy is amazed!! NOW He will accept being friend with me and .... He will invite me to his house with my daddy...and so world peace will be achieved!!!)