School Trip The Final Part II

Damian said in a bleak tone :"Anya... i-it's not ... your fault.... it's not your fault at all.... I am not mad at you...but... I-I am mad at myself... because it was my fault all the time.... yeah... you heard me right...it was my fault..."

Anya: "But Sy on I..."

Damian: "Shhhh!(he put his finger on her soft lips in a sign that she must keep quiet then he continued talking feeling such a heavy pain..) I am not done yet... just listen to me... please...

(when I finally succeeded to confront her... I mustn't run away... I must say everything ... tell the truth.... be strong Damian... it's your chance to apologize... )

A-Anya ... Sorry for being selfish and egoistic... sorry for not listening to you ... and caring for you... sorry for building fantasies and unachievable dreams without taking in consideration your true feelings... sorry for being such an ego and ignoring you... I was mistaken all that time... I was walking in the wrong path ... it was so wrong that I developed.. such... feelings....
it was stupid...
it was a shame....

You might be wondering.... what I am talking about .... why I am saying such things to you.... why I am apologizing in the first place....well.. don't stress your mind... I am going to tell you all that... you really deserve to know the truth ... (as much as I want to listen from you...) ...

Remember when you were with Becky in the amusement park next to that gun shooting game.... I was also there... I was eavesdropping your talk.... I was there because I wanted to know more about you.... after the haunted house's accident... after that hug that you gave me ... I thought you might share some romantic feelings... toward me....

I was curious and wanted to know ... how you felt back then.... that's why I followed you in secret... and heard your conversation...
And it was when I got the shock.... when I got back to the reality.... when I got awake from those imaginary thoughts that I always had...

Creep! Say it!!

Stalker yes I am ...

Crazy ! There's no doubt....

Selfish! It's undeniable...

But... it's all because of you... because... I fell for you... because.... I loved you....
and precisely....

I love you...

Hearing me saying that to you... you might think that I am weak... that I am not my usual self ...
Yes! You changed me ... you found the better version of me...

After meeting you... my eyes have seen the world differently...

You made my world a worth place to be part of...
my days become important...

Every morning I wake up... I get so excited because it means another opportunity to see you...

Every smile you gave me... made me fly...
You gave me strength and warm...
You made me soft and nice...

I am so grateful....

Thanks to your presence I changed opinions...
you're no longer the commoner that punched me...
But you're the girl that I always loved...
The girl that I always see her amazing....

You're so special to me....

But the reality doesn't agree with that .. as ... my feelings were one sided... as you don't seem to like me back... that I wonder why...

Why you hate me?

Is that because of my bad manners toward you?

Is that because of insulting you?