Why? part 5

D A M I A N

Holy shit

That was all I managed to say once I stepped into my room.
I mean come on! How come she’s here, in my bedroom!

Taken aback by her utter surprising presence, I froze in my shoe and started rubbing my eyes.

Everything made no sense to me. All that was shocking. But hey, if all that was one of my dreams, then I won’t wake up! Never!

And, hopefully, I wasn’t dreaming. This was real.

At that very moment, I felt like I am the luckiest kid in the whole universe. And believe it or not, that entire burden that overwhelmed me in the previous 24 hours suddenly vanished.

I wasn’t even kissing her, but look how happy and fresh I am feeling right now, just because I finally saw her.

However, this whole time I’ve spent in disbelief, there was something that made me uncomfortable. There was that voice in my mind that kept telling me that all that was wrong.

So wrong.

Why am I dreading all that, subconsciously?

Why would meeting Anya be so wrong?

I love her. Like really love her.

And obviously our feelings are perfectly mutual. Look at her, smiling at me, inviting me to sit beside her on the couch so that we have a little fun.

How could being with this angel be a curse?

It really started to bother me...
This god damned voice is killing me.

Why would I have to ruin the mood, whether it was directly or indirectly?

For once I thought that this entire burden was lifted off my shoulder. But no! Guess that a much heavier one was now suffocating me. 

Sure I wanted to slap my face or punch it so hard, so that annoying voice just leaves me alone. But then I’ll look like a psychopath, punching myself in front of everybody else. That screams EMBARRASSING!

And that’s when I noticed Ewen mouthing something that sounded like: “Dude, what are you standing there for?”

Getting back to reality, I realized that I was deep in thoughts that I forgot to thank them and join them on the couch.

Seriously Damian, what the hell just happened to you!

Shaking my head as if that could magically shut hell out that stupid voice in my mind, I walked toward them awkwardly, my lips parting a bit.

I was about to apologize as to why it took me like eternity to join them, when she suddenly grabbed me by the wrist.

She’s bold I know... really bold.

And here I am sitting next to her, not paying a damned attention to the movie playing on the screen since I was absolutely admiring her.

Creepy it screams. But believe me, it’s really worth it!

A N Y A

I couldn’t believe that Sy On boy was really preparing a surprise for me. Like hell would I believe Becky’s fantasies. When I heard Emile saying that, I couldn’t hold my excitement any more.
That was awesome!

However, the fact that he got in so much trouble because of me bothered me a lot. I felt guilty. I mean, even though I wasn't directly responsible for the mess he’s now drowning in, I can't help but feel like it was all my fault.