School Trip Part 4

"I just can't understand where she has gone? Just in times like this she disappeared!! Man I can't handle it... she must come in time to the conference room... I must find her quick!!" he thought while running around...

~ Few minutes later~

"Here you are stubby leg- Oi!! what happened??" He said nervously... " You- You are crying!!!"

Anya: I was ... running after you... and .. suddenly I fell... -she said tearing-

Damian: (that's all my fault... I shouldn't let her alone... why do I always tease her... my words must made her mad... so she didn't pay attention while walking... and then she fell... I hope her wound isn't that serious...)

He said that then he checked her leg....
Anya: did Anya broke a bone??!! -She said terrified..-

Damian: of course no ! It looks like you twisted your ankle... Can you walk?

Anya tried to stand up but... "Ouch! It definitely hurts" she said in pain...

Damian: I guess I have no choice...
He said in a determined tone... and so he got closer and gently took her between his arms ...

Anya: Huh! W-What are you doing! Take me off!! -she said panicking-

Damian said his face all red and looking away trying to avoid eye contact: I-I am carrying you! Can't you see?? You can't walk .. and the session is beginning any time now... no way you get a penalty because of a stupid wound ...

Anya: Oh Sy On boy... Are you being nice to Anya? (OPERATION BUDDY-BUDDY IS PROGRESSING!!)-she said putting on her smug face-

Damian: (Me? Nice?? Did she praise me right now!!! Come on stupid heart!! Don't beat so fast... she mustn't notice my feelings... not in situation like this... damn she is so close.... I can smell her perfume..)

Anya: (Honestly Sy On boy is gross !) She thought after reading his mind

Damian: I am not trying to be kind with you commoner... I am just helping.. because it would be bad for you receiving another tonitrus... You know that your psychopathic father would be angry because of that .. so I am just preventing that from happening.. you should be grateful...

Anya : (Here we are again! He is just soooo arrogant! You stupid rich boy! You think you are superior! I just mistaken you !! You're just a jerk...Obviously he need another punch from me ...)

Damian : ( Really! why am I talking in a rude manner with her! She is suffering and I am just adding salt to injury.. seriously I must stop saying bad things!!) He said shaking his head...

Anya ( What! Is he actually regretting his acts!! I am not in a dream right? Maybe he isn't that bad... but I just can't understand why what he says is usually the opposite of his thoughts?!) : Thank you Sy On ! Don't worry I feel fine .. The pain is vanishing.. -she said smiling-

Damian: (Man! Her smile sends me to Heaven!! It's so sweet~ I have butterflies in the stomach!!)

"Glad to hear that- I mean .... Just how heavy you are!!! I can't handle it anymore!!" He said trying to hide his true feelings..

Anya: Hey!! I am not fat! (Oh I am pissed off !)

Damian: Hey what are you trying to do? Stop that!

Anya: I just want to walk myself let me off!! (For some reasons I feel like my chest is burning... I need to get away from him... it's getting hot in there!)
But Damian held her even tightly... (I don't want to stop that! I am enjoying carrying her! God let that moment be longer...)

In the other hand , Anya froze in disbelief... reading Damian's mind made her even confused...(Why sy on boy is acting strange? His thoughts are too hard to understand... why is he enjoying carrying me?-)

Damian interrupted her thoughts: Ehm.. we've made it to the conference room ... now that we arrived.. let's ask Teacher for first aid... you should take care of that wound quickly...

Anya : Are we there already?

~As soon as the two entered the room, everyone looked at them... his face got even red ... his cheeks were pinkish...~

Mr Henderson was really worried... he harried to them and said: Mr Desmond... what happened to Miss Forger??

~After explaining what happened...~

Teacher : I see (Elegant! Aiding a friend in need! You surprised me Damian Desmond! I think you deserve a reward ....) I hope you'll be okay Forger... But we need to check your wounds in the infirmary first...

Damian : I'll accompany her! -he said suddenly-

Teacher: Thanks Desmond but you need to attend the session with your friends... I'll take charge of it...(really impressive Mr Desmond)

Damian : Oh huh ... okay.. - then he whispered in her ear: "I hope you'll be okay... are you afraid of doctors??" he said a bit concerned

Anya: if it isn't an injection Anya won't be scared! Don't worry Sy On Boy ! Anya is a brave agent! -she said that ... innocently putting her small hand on his shoulder...

Now Damian realized everyone's looks ... (Agh! I am exposed!! Everyone saw what happened!!) He shouted: Hey don't put your hand on me casually shorty!
He then, ran away and buried himself between his two minions...feeling ashamed..(Oh no Oh no Oh nooo!)

***

Everyone was in disbelief... some of the girls started whispering: I can't believe that! Is Damian Sama carrying this commoner?? I am sure they were flirting somewhere... No way! Are they in lo—

"Not true!!" said Ewen defending his friend "Weren't you hearing the teacher? He just helped her... she was in need... His pride and his great family name pushed him to help this commoner!! He is just acting right! There's no relationship between them at all !!" added Emile...

Hearing that .. the girls stopped... convinced "Of course! There's no doubt that Damian Sama is willing to help the poor no matter how!"

"fewww!" Said Damian in relief.. "Guys you just saved me!!"

Emile: That's our job boss!! However, you must pay attention next time... so you won't be mistaken once again ... -he whispered-

Damian: that's true.. (Man! My biggest fear was about to happen.. I just can't imagine what would happen if father discovered about it... )

Ewen: Boss... I was wondering.. why was you face red as a tomato while carrying that shrimpy girl?

Emile: He was shy (he laughed) ... you must told us at least about your crush bossman...

Ewen: No way ... was it true then??

Blood rushed in his veins... once again his cheeks pinkish... he yelled: Absolutely no!!

Emile: Come on bossman ... just say it! We're your friends... don't be shy! It was just obvious don't deny it!!

Damian: but... it.. is ...not a good idea ... after all she is from a lower class ... and.. I am a Desmond..

Ewen : Don't ignore your feelings.. we'll support you no matter what... it doesn't matter if she is a poor or a commoner.. since you developed feelings towards her... you should just follow your heart... it's not a shame at all!!

Emile said excited: Exactly!

Damian : Really? (If that's the case I can relax now! Finally I got someone to support me... I guess I'll confess, Anya!)

While the boys were talking.. Becky eavesdrop some parts of their conversation.. she smirked maliciously and whispered to herself "Anya.. I guess you succeeded your plans! He is completely falling for you~"

In that moment Mr Henderson came and announced that Anya need some rest so she could walk again... "Now that everyone is here, let's start the session!"
_______________________________________________END OF CHAPTER IV