School Trip Part 6

Hello everyone ~(^v^)~
I am so sorry for not publishing a new chapter for a while....
Well I was extremely busy so I find it hard to write...
But now I am so happy that I can finally share with you this new part!
Enjoy♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anya was still waving at Damian when Becky returned...

"Anya! I brought the cake!" She said trying to catch her attention..

"Finally!! Peanut cake!!!" Anya screamed in excitement...

She put the plate on the table and started talking "This cake is surely delicious... Do you know that the chef used to work in a famous cake shop in France... he was specializing in fancy cakes and pastry... but- Hey Anya! Let me eat with you!! Come on!! This great cake deserves to be eaten slowly! You need to sense the flavors carefully and chew it little by little! Just stop I want to taste too !!!"

She said that trying to take the plate away... But Anya couldn't resist... "Yummy~ It tastes so good!! I've not eaten such a delicious cake before... even the one that daddy used to buy from the cake shop localized in the center of the town doesn't taste the same!" She said that taking a spoonful of the moist cake..

"That's what I was trying to say all the time!" Becky complained as she noticed that Anya has just finished...

"Ahhh! ANYA!! There's nothing left!!"

"Heh! I couldn't resist... Sorry" she said giggling...

"Cute~"

Hearing that Anya raised her head and looked to Damian's table (Did he really say 'I am cute' or it was just my imagination?!)
-she said that startled still staring at him...-
As she did so, Damian blushed... Meeting her eyes, he got confused... so he tried to hide his expression looking to another direction..

Damian's thoughts: My God! She noticed me gazing at her... but I couldn't resist... Man! she is such a beautiful soul! I like her when she makes those stupid facials expressions... especially when she eats-

Ewen suddenly said disturbing him: Damian sama we finished our meal... shall we leave now? I mean let's hang in the museum!

Damian: Huh?!what did you say?( Come on I was admiring her! Don't interrupt me ...)

Ewen: Boss man... are you with us??

Emile giggled... he knew what Damian wanted... so he said « I heard that both of them are going to the amusement park next...let's catch up with them! »

Damian : who said that I am interested about that!
(Ah he caught me!) -he said pretending to do not care ... but his pink cheeks tell it all!-(The amusement Park then.... I guess I'll go and find her later...)

Ewen + Emile: Come on boss! We want to enter the spooky house!

Damian said pretending not to care at all: I guess I have no choice then... let's go! (A new chance!!!)

Emile whispered at Ewen's ear laughing « Poor boss man ... he tries to not admit it! But it just obvious!! »

****
Anya: Hehe! You ended up buying a new cake... I told you no one can resist peanuts!! It's just the best food ever!

Becky: it's not like you think... I just wanted to taste it... Anyway we spent so much time in the restaurant... we hardly still have enough time to go to the amusement park... come on let's hurry!

Anya: okay dokey!

As they were walking Becky asked : Wanna visit the spooky house first?
-she said that in a scary tone-

Anya: Huh!! I don't think it's worth to visit... After all it's just a house filled with creepy disguised people... let's try the Ferris wheel instead.! -she said that trembling..-