School Trip Part 5

After about 45 minutes, the first session finally was over... everyone was exhausted "Man! Said one of the pupils nagging .. I am already dead... the experts talked fast and their vocabulary was quite difficult... I had headaches understanding what they tried to say... I barely managed to take some notes...I can't resist anymore.. I am starving let's just go and eat somewhere!"

"Thank you all for keeping quiet and listening carefully to our experts informations... I am sure you took some helpful notes.. just a reminder, your upcoming test will contain some questions about what you've heard and learned during those sessions.. so focus well and make sure to take notes...
Now that lunch break starts.. you've the right to eat and buy whatever you want freely... enjoy your time dear students and let us meet here in 2 hours for the next session.. Have fun!" said Mr Henderson

Becky : Ahh! Finally freedom... I wonder if Anya is doing okay...

So the pigtail-haired girl walked to the infirmary in order to visit her best friend...

"Ma'am.. I am Anya Forger's friend.. can I see her? I am worried about her..." she said in a shy tone..

"Yeah.. follow me to her room little girl ... Don't worry she's fine now ... actually we're about letting her to leave the room.. what occurred to her wasn't that serious hopefully... she can now walk but ... as her best friend you rather don't let her bounce or run... because her ankle need a much rest .." replied the nurse smiling.

"Humm.. I see... thank you a lot for taking care of her!" Becky thanked her...
As soon as she arrived to the room, she opened the door and hurried to her friend ..

"Aww Anya I really missed you... you won't imagine how bad I felt when I saw your wound... I felt terrible because I let you alone with Desmond... I am really sorry... if I was there... then nothing would have happened to you" Becky said hugging her and tearing...

"Don't blame yourself Becky...It wasn't neither your fault non Sy On boy's... it was mine...I was running without paying attention... Anyway don't worry I am really fine now... the doctor was nice to me .. she gently cleaned my wound and put some boundaries around my ankle ... See! I can walk without pain" she said that and jumped from the bed showing her friend that she really recovered...

"I am so glad for you!! But really I haven't expected him to carry you... that was so romantic~" said Becky excited changing the topic...

"At all!" Yelled Anya ... her cheeks turned to a light red...

"Aww really?!" said Becky teasing her... "come on don't hide your feelings! Your facial expression shows it all"

Anya: Come on you Becky!! Don't say silly things! My face is red because I am mad! It really got me on my nerves him carrying me!! It was so embarrassing !( plus if you were in my shoe and listened to his thoughts... Man! it disgusted me!)

She said explaining the situation.. but Becky didn't seem to listen at all... she was smirking all the time...

"OK if you say so (but believe me Anya ... you can't hide those feelings any longer from me .. it's just obvious... and Desmond is having the same feelings too..Heh~) Let's go and eat... it's lunch break and I am really hungry... after eating we can hang around in the amusement park... what do you think?"

"Yeah I am hungry too"... then her eyes sparkled "The amusement park!! Yeah I love that! Let's go quick!!" she said bouncing and dancing..

"Oh no Anya! The doctor said you should not make such sudden movements otherwise you will feel the pain again ... I know you're excited but those are the medical instructions..." Becky said warning her..