Why? part 1

After the school Trip everyone noticed a big change in someone's behavior... in fact Damian who used to be always aggressive and rude especially with some pink haired girl became suddenly a gentleman!

Instead of glaring at her and insulting her purposely in front of everyone else, he softened and was always smiling and gazing at her with a sincere eye...

Toward that major change of personality and attitude everyone was in a shock and girls started gossiping about Damian becoming the boyfriend of some commoner girl named Anya Forger...

"It's just... how can I describe it?.... it's absolutely ABSURD! how can that be even possible?!?! How can some low classed girl becomes the girlfriend of Desmond's scion ?! And exactly how did he accept that?!"

"Did Desmond have bad taste about girls?"

"Is Desmond obsessed with the delinquent type?"

"That's such a shame for the great name of Desmond's family!"

"Are his parents even aware about that?"

"Does that mean I have no chance to approach him?"
On the other hand, the male pupils were cheering this ship..

"Ah! I am jealous that Desmond has already had a girlfriend when we're just 6 years old!"

"Thumbs up Desmond!"

"That's so exciting! Now that we have this couple in our class it must be some fun there and here!"

Usually, those behind back talks annoyed the boy ... but obviously after confessing to his beloved girl, Damian seemed to be indifferent...

"I don't care about that anymore... I don't care if you keep gossiping about my relationship with Anya, I like her and my feelings are reciprocated so nothing would ever turn that wrong... nothing would ever stop me from showing my love to her... I am not embarrassed and there's nothing to be shy of.. "

He thought to himself as he was sitting in his usual desk listening to the teacher..

As usual there were some girl reading his thought from above... and as usual she turned to him smiling like she was telling him that she totally agree with his point of view...

"Yes! Sy on boy is still having those lovey-dovey feelings toward me! That means the friendship scheme is on the right path! Papa is surely proud of my progress! But seriously! Why every time I look at sy on boy I feel like my chest is burning... and somehow I feel like my heart is pounding fast? Is Anya sick? Do I need to tell papa to take me to some heart repairman doctor?" She thought as she were staring at Damian..

" Anya Forger! Could you please pay more attention to the lesson I am giving. Apparently the board is in front of you not in your behind" the teacher yelled at her angrily...

All the pupils started laughing from behind...

"I bet she was talking with Desmond using some stupid technique like winking or I don't know..." some students whispered mocking...

" I am sorry teacher! I promise to not repeat that again" she answered feeling embarrassed

"You should not ... now could you solve the following equation: 3×4-8/6 = ? "