School Trip Part 8

Hello everyone ♡
So as you can see our first arc in the story is reaching its end... and I guess that there's one chapter left... Honesty, I liked really writing this adventure....
And I hope you appreciated the plot too!
In the previous chapter, we left Damian in disbelief... as he discovered Anya's true feelings...
So Damian how are you feeling now??
I know that's so hard for you but... stay strong... my little man..💔
Without spoiling what would happen next...
Let you read and discover!
Enjoy~~
_______________________________________________

"Was it true?... s-she said no...she doesn't love me back.... Right? Does that mean I am rejected? .... Or was that all a part of my imagination?....God! just tell me that it was a dream.... That what I heard was untrue.... I don't want to believe that.... I feel like I am broken.... My heart is hurting.... so much.... Her words... broke it into tiny pieces.... I just can't believe what have just happened.... " Damian thought in disbelief wandering the place... like he was a lost spirit...

"I knew ... it was ... wrong... to love her.... But .... I couldn't help it.... My heart developed feelings... and it was impossible for me to avoid them.... Yet I hadn't expected her full rejection.... I thought that she will at least consider my feelings... But I was wrong... after all I am an 'arrogant rich guy' as she said.... A fool stupid boy...." He continued to think... feeling ashamed...

"I didn't even have the opportunity to confess to her

"I didn't even have the opportunity to confess to her.... It all happened.... Without us even communicating.... It might sound good... at least I didn't get humiliated in front of her... but it's just as painful as it should have be...."

Meanwhile, Becky was also in disbelief.. she was frozen from the shock... she knew that Damian loves Anya despite making fun of her million times at school... and she knew that Anya was planning to getting along with him since the orientation day.... She thought that she was matured and was developing some serious feelings towards him.... But obviously... she was wrong...

" Hey Becky! Are you okay ?" Anya yelled at her confused as she couldn't understand what really happened...

Getting back to the reality, Becky replied " yeah I guess I am fine .. it was just that you surprised me with your previous reply.... So... does that mean you hate him?"

Anya: Of course no , although his behaviors are annoying... and he always makes fun of me ... I know that it would sound weird .. but he isn't that bad.... He is a little kind you know?... And frankly speaking... I somehow enjoy spending time with him... it is so fun! that's why I want to be friend with him... (plus I must be friend with him because of the mission)

Becky: Hmm I see ... (so her feelings are innocent..)...So you are not planning to be his lover... right?

Anya: I think that's too much... I mean.. we're children...

Becky: but you know that age isn't required for love..

Anya: No... I am not interested... really... (I am just interested in spy wars... but love and flirting ... it sounds disgusting! )