Why? Part 2

The next day arrived, Anya was walking to the class accompanied with her bestie..

Becky asked her : "So Anya did you prepare well for the test? I hope that you found my notes helpful...", since Anya was injured that day she wasn't able to attend one of the sessions as she was in the infirmary room...

Anya answered putting on as always her confident face : " well it was pretty hard to understand and memorise all those informations especially since that day I was in the infirmary room ... (flash back from yesterday )

but thanks to papa , uncle Yuri and mama

but thanks to papa , uncle Yuri and mama ... I guess now I am quite ready for the exam... I can even get a full mark Heh.."

Becky blinked in shock (she did even ask her uncle to teach her ! Was it that hard for her! But ... she seems so confident... well I have doubts for her getting a full mark... but I can't let her down... cheering her up is what she needs... I will pretend not hearing the previous part... yeah...)

Becky said awkwardly:" Why not! I do really hope that too! Now let's hurry before the class begins!"

Anya : " O-Kay ?" ( why is Becky underestimating my efforts? I am sure I will pass the test getting an A!)

Still not understanding the reason, she didn't proceed to argue, and followed her friend to the classroom...

Once she passed through the door, she looked at the boys table only to find both Emile and Ewen sitting there...

where's Sy on boy? It's rare to see him coming late... is he sick? Or... did he have an oversleeping?...

Anya thought to herself worried... it was the first time her arriving earlier than him... she was about going to ask his flunkies about the reason when the teacher entered announcing the beginning of the class...

« Everyone, kindly move to your seats please » he said starting the roll call..

Becky on the other hand noticed her friend's worries.. she thought " it's kinda of weird actually... did he forgot to put on the alarm or something? No no ... that kind of not him... he is not that careless...(I suppose)... Hopefully the test is in the next hour... otherwise he'll be in a big trouble!" Then she whispered to her friend smiling trying to calm her down "Don't worry Anya I am sure he'll come anytime now.."

Few minutes passed and mr Handerson was explaining today's History lesson, everyone was paying attention to him when suddenly the door opened and a dark haired boy entered...

Whispers wrapped the whole room as the boy who came late was no one but Damian Desmond..

"Mr. Desmond! You know what time it is now, don't you?" an angry teacher asked

"Y-Yes sir.... I promise not to repeat such a behavior again... my excuses..." the boy answered feeling guilty and embarrassed..

"You better not... now hurry up to your desk" the teacher ordered him then continued to explain the lesson..