School Trip Part 2

The Trip day finally arrived, Anya wake up earlier than usual...

Loid: Come on Anya wake up! It's already 5:30 am ! You have to get up quick so you catch the bus before it goes!

Anya: Anya wants to sleep 5 more minutes... just a bit....

Loid: I said wake up now!!! You've been saying the same thing since 5:15 am ... don't forget that you need to eat your breakfast before going... just get up! (I bet she spent the whole night thinking about the Trip so she didn't get enough sleep... but it can't be helped like that ... she must go now!)

So Loid , in the end, end up feeding Anya while she is still sleeping! Dragged her into the car and took her to the school....

~In front of the school~

Loid : Hi Becky ! You don't seem drowsy at all!

Becky:  ( Waaaah! Mr loid is talking to me!!! ) Good morning Mr Loid ! I used to wake up early so that wasn't that big deal... (he is amazed!) Anyway where's Anya ?

Loid : she is still in the car ... well she is sleeping... I am going to bring her ...

He went and came back quickly.. Anya was behind him struggling to walk ... she needed really to sleep...

Loid:  Now Anya, I am leaving you with

Becky... Behave well and have Fun!

Anya:  OK- bye-bye papa ...

Becky :  Good morning Anya chan!

Anya: Good morning Beck -she said that albeit in a sleepy tone- I am sooooo tired - she yawned-

Becky:  I see ... it's quite 6 o'clock now...

Anya: how long we've to wait!? I want to get in the bus so I can have a nap...

Becky: normally it would be there in 5 minutes... what!! (She already falls asleep)

Anya : getting along with sy on boy ! For friendship scheme!! -she said that unconsciously-

Becky smiled maliciously and said : (hmmm... sounds interesting... I guess I have a good plan for Anya ... just you wait Desmond!! Heh .. you'll fall for Anya this time !! )

~A while after~

Bus: Beep!!!

Becky:  Anya wake up! The bus arrived.. let's get in already!

Anya: Huh?! Where am I? ... oh Becky..

Becky:  come on let's go!!! - she insisted -

Anya: fine fine !!

Once they entered the bus Becky started her plan " Heh ! Let's the fun began" she thought...

Becky : oh Anya! I forget to tell you that Amelia asked if she can seat next to me... well I told her that you and me agreed about that issue.. but she insisted.. so I had no choice but to accept... sorry... I guess you'll be  alone.. -suddenly she pointed at a boy sitting at the end of the bus ... it's Damian!-Well I don't think so ... look ! Damian is sitting alone... why wouldn't you go and ask him to have a seat~

Anya: ( Wow ! Anya is going to seat right next to Sy On boy!!! The plan will succeed) Hmm I don't mind ... have fun with Amelia !

So she harried to him with a big smile...
Anya: Hey Sy On Boy !! Good morning~  I wonder if you can allow me to seat here ...

Damian: (She is here!!!! I am excited!!!! No no .. stay calm ...Anyway it was a bit surprising ... I haven't expected her quick initiative.. No second to wait ... let's get advantage from sitting beside her ..)

Anya : (Sy On Boy is over thinking so much !! I just couldn't understand him ... He hasn't answered yet .. did he even hear me? ) Can I?

Damian suddenly crossed his arms and said annoyed:  why would I let you do that?? Why you want to seat next to me from all the kids here?? Why it should be always me, stalker??    (I need to refuse first so that wouldn't be suspicious... I hope she insists!!)

Anya: ( I just can't understand ... what he said and what he is thinking about are completely contradictory... Why would he want from me to insist if he refuses the request! But I should insist anyway.. for the sake of the mission of course) But all the seats are occupied...and I thought we would enjoy ourselves by seating together Sy On ! - She said that looking at him with  puppies eyes!!-

Damian : (Damn I can't resist!! When I look at her eyes I feel like I am drowning!! I have already fallen! No question) Since you insist  .. But, you know something, you must be lucky that I accepted your request... you won't imagine how much requests I have been refusing since yesterday... just to seat alone peacefully and—
( what the heck is that!!!! Why she is sleeping on MY SHOULDER out of the blue! Was she even listening to me?? Damn she is so close !! I can't breathe!!! It's getting too hot here!!)

And so Anya finally got her nap on Damian's shoulder!! But Anya I guess you just messed up things... You were supposed to talk with him! Just chatting a bit !! You crazy innocent Anya~
_______________________________________________
END OF CHAPTER II