School Trip The Final Part I

Hello everyone and Happy new year 🥳!
May that 2023 be full of happiness and success to you all❤️
So here we are in the final parts of the trip arc story! Aww that's so exciting!! 🤞🏻 (Btw sorry for the late update 🙇‍♀️ I was so busy this week because I got back to school...)
Without spoiling what will happen next, let you read and discover!
Enjoy~
____________________________________________________

And so the four students split up and began searching for Damian each one individually... While Becky went to the museum's direction , Ewen to the aquarium and Emile to the zoo, Anya took advantage from this opportunity and tried to use her telepathy powers to find the boy... "Where are you Sy-on boy?" She thought as she was walking around in the park...

But the place was too overcrowded, that she couldn't focus to understand people's minds... she couldn't hear clearly... she tried her best ... but she could only read some jumpy thoughts "This park... is ... mum... where... are you?.... Man... I need to find.... Where's...the WC?..." were the only ones she succeeded to catch... But she couldn't reach Damian's thoughts...

Maybe he were somewhere else?

Continuing at that rate, the girl felt dizzy... her head was hurting so much... and she felt some cold liquid running from her nose...
And suddenly... she lost her ability to see as she found herself wrapped in a deep darkness ... unable to walk with such a situation she was about to fall ....

"Hey shrimpy! Watch out!" She struggled to hear those words feeling some soft and warm hands wrapping around her

"Sy On?!" She murmured...

"Hey are you okay??" He said that showing concern...Realising her tiredness and pale face he proceeded to walking her to a nearby tree where he gently help her to seat in a small bench... but the girl was unable to speak as she seemed very unwell...

(What happened to her? Is she feeling alright?? Is she ill or something?? I can't deny the fact that I am still feeling upset after hearing her terrible words about me... But I really am so worried about her... )

Yeah ... it is still hurting his heart... it was supposed that he avoided being around her... but he is now! She is sitting beside him... and instead of feeling humiliated or mad... he found his heart racing as usual ... he felt a warmth filling all his body, butterflies inside his stomach... Still... He can't ignore the fact that she has that magic to attract him... to make him as always worried and confused ... and somehow make him the happiest...
despite what he heard... and what he is now aware of... he can't resist being around her... it is just like it was natural or normal thing for him... like he was used to do so...

While that train of thoughts rushed into his brain he noticed the pink haired girl slowly opening her eyes...

(Finally she is awake.... I was so afraid that she got some serious aches ...)
He thought feeling relieved...