Chapter 6

Almost as soon as they stepped into the building, another woman came up to them

Almost as soon as they stepped into the building, another woman came up to them. The First Lady said goodbye, and walked off, her job done.

This left them alone with the one woman. At this, Bella sighed inwardly.

—-

The woman looked at Bella, and said after a moment, "You must be Bella." She transferred her glance over to Ivy and Heather. "And these must be your sisters. Anyways, I will show you where you're staying."

She then began to walk towards a door, and above it, a sign read, "To Kids Wing." The lady then proceeded to lead the girls down the hallway.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something Bella." The woman suddenly spoke, halting to look back at her.

When Bella met her gaze, she didn't understand the pity she saw there.

"What?"

"Your sisters — since they are younger than you, they are going to a different part of the wing than you. I'm sorry."

Now Bella understood the pity. The hallway started to spin as she watched Ivy and Heather were lead away from her.

And now Bella regretted everything. What else were they going to take away from her? Everything was being snatched from her...

—————

A/N -

Sorry for the short ass chapter~
I feel guilty now~