Chapter 9

After a minute, Enton signed back, saying, "Hello, Bella

After a minute, Enton signed back, saying, "Hello, Bella. If it's your first day here, then you don't know what's coming. Me and Charten have been trying to get out of here for so long. We both want to see the world. This is all we've ever known."

"I didn't want to come here in the first place. I would come with you. Besides, I was just going to ask you if you wanted to escape." Bella signed back understandingly.

"I'm hoping that we could do it later today, because I don't want to be stuck here for another minute." Enton told her.

Bella agreed. She signed, "Okay, then. Let's do it."

She then turned back to Ms. Conners and said, "Ms. Conners, you can go now. I think I'll be fine here."

When Ms. Conners walked out the door, the three new friends made plans to escape.

Later that day, Bella, Enton, and Charten had come up with a plan. They were going to sneak out right after Ms. Conners left for the day. And now they only had a few more hours to wait.

Hours later, when Ms. Conners left, Bella, Enton and Charten opened the door and peeked out into the hallway.

Bella looked one way, then the other way. Luckily, the hallway was empty.

The friends then stepped out into the hallway, careful of their surroundings. Bella motioned for Enton to lead them.

They all had planned that Bella and Enton were going to take turns leading. The other person would help guide Charten.

Enton tracked to the left, leaving Bella and Charten to catch up. The three friends weaved their way through the hallways until they reached the double doors that led to their freedom.

Enton tried to open the doors, but they wouldn't budge.

Suddenly, Bella remembered the key card that she had stolen from Ms. Conners. She motioned for Enton to step back, and when he did, she slipped the card into the slot.

The door clicked open, and Bella had regrets. She regretted doing this. But she stuffed it down. And right after the doors opened, the alarms went off.

Before she could think, Enton shoved her and Charten out the door. Bella took Charten's hand, and they both started running as fast as they could. Bella heard the door shut behind them, and Enton caught up to them.

There were woods up ahead, and they ran in, not dating to look back to see if anyone was coming after them.

They ran deep into the woods, only stopping when they were sure that they wouldn't be found.

And right then, they all came to the end of the woods. And what they saw made them all happier.

A restaurant called Seafood Sams was waiting for them.

A/N -

I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update this! I've been lacking in updating anything, so I'm super sorry you all had to wait for another update!

Anyways, let me know what you think by leaving a comment please! Thank you if you do! I really want to know what others think!

— Ally