Chapter 15

••

••

When they came back downstairs, Kelly was waiting for them.

"Tessa's coming, Nora." she said.

"Again?" Nora groaned.

"Yes Nora. Again." Kelly snapped in reply.

"What's wrong with Tessa?" Bella asked Nora. Nora turned to her and whispered, "She's a know-it-all, who has to find fault in everything that me and Kate do. Sometimes she sleeps over here." Nora told her.

Bella didn't get a chance to respond, because the front door opened and a young woman stepped inside.

Nora's face instantly soured.

By her friend's reaction, Bella instantly knew that this was Tessa. She shot a quick glance at Kate, and found her scowling.

When Tessa saw Nora's face, spat, "Can't you go somewhere else for a change? Stalker."

"Fat old woman." Nora shot back.

Tessa's face flushed deep red, and Kelly stopped midway to the door.

"Time to go!" Kate yelped, running to the door with Nora and Bella right behind her.

They only stopped to yank their coats off the coat rack. Bella could hear Kelly yelling at Nora to come back.

Once they were far away they slowed down to a walk.

Just then, Kate shouted, "Look who it is, Nora! It's Ranten!" Alarmed, Nora quickly slapped her hand over Late's mouth, but it was already too late.

The boy who Kate had called out to had already seen them.

"Your big mouth." Nora muttered as they walked to him.

••

A/N -

I cringe at my 12-13 year old self. This is so not how I write anymore.

At least the book is almost finished!!

~ Ally