Chapter 11

She got up to follow Dustin as he led her over to the table

She got up to follow Dustin as he led her over to the table. Enton and Charten followed her.

While Dustin was introducing them, Bella, Enton, and Charten pulled up chairs.

Bella soon learned that Dustin's friends were named Lucas, Oscar, Will, Eleven, Alison, and Mike.

Seconds after, Bella had to tell them about her friends' disabilities.

When Will asked her where she lived, Bella blurted out a lie, but she could tell that her eyes were telling a very different story from what she said.

Everyone just stared at her until Lucas told her that he, and everyone else knew that she wasn't telling the absolute truth.

Even she couldn't believe the lie she had just told.

Bella turned to Enton, and signed to him that she was going to tell the group what they had been through.

And while she was doing this, she thought about what Eleven had told her seconds ago.

"Friends don't lie." she had said.

And right there and then, she blurted out everything, but leaving out the part about going to foster care.

When she finished, her friends looked shocked.

**skipping parts that fail to add something to the story. Like I said, this needs immense, tense hours of editing attention.**

Later, the friends had come up with an idea. They were going to have a sleepover at Dustin's house.

They stopped by the store to get candy, and then they continued on to his house.

The boys went to go play D&D, leaving Bella, Alison, Eleven, Enton, and Charten to follow them in.

Bella hoped that this was going to be fun. She followed her friends into the basement. But then, suddenly everything changed forever.

~~

A/N -

Hei, everyone! So, so sorry that
it took me more than a month to
bring to you another
chapter of Bella's journey!

I created her character back in 2019 (when I first started to write this series. Yes, I am well aware that the early installments of this series isn't that good of writing! As I complete more of it & upload it here, I'm sure you'll see an evolution of how my writing has evolved. Hang tight!) & in many ways, she is a crystal clear reflection of what I
desire to be, & what I am.

She is incredibly close to my heart,
& as I manage to work my way into
sharing with you all of my Stranger
Things fanfic series, I hope you can
relate to her, & maybe some of
the other characters you meet along
the way. <333

~ Ally