Chapter 14

"I live here with two other girls

"I live here with two other girls. Kelly and Kate." Nora informed her.

Bella watched as Nora called out, and two other girls came down from upstairs.

"Who's this?" asked one of the girls, sporting wavy blonde hair and hazel eyes. She sized up Bella curiously.

The other girl, who had freckles, dark brown hair, and green eyes didn't say anything, but had just as much curiosity in her eyes as her friend did.

"Kelly, this is Bella. She'll be joining us from now on." Nora said to the first girl.

"Does this mean that we'll get to show Bella around?" asked Kate eagerly.

"Yes. But first, we should go to the park. Then we can show her everything." Nora answered.

(A/N— bro, wtf is this crap writing-)

"Nora, stop acting like you're the one in charge. Now." Kelly chided.

"Sorry." Nora muttered, seeming deflated.

"You can still show me around." Bella said.

"Okay." Nora said, instantly brightening up again. She shared a glance with Kate that was full of meaning.

Then she led the way into another room. Bella could tell that this was the kitchen.

Kate told her that this was where they stored their food.

They then stepped into the living room, and Nora showed her the sliding glass door that led outside.

Nora and Kate took her on a tour through their house. Even where they slept, which had beds.

Nora pointed out the extra one that was for her.

Bella thought that she was going to like it here. But she wondered if she was going to run into Eleven's friends again.

——————

A/N -

Hey guys. Thank you to all of you that have been patient in these last couple months with me.

Finally I've updated something.

~ Ally <3