Chapter 13

Bella could feel tears streaming down her face as she stepped behind a dumpster

She looked back at the five boys and two girls that had made her feel like she belonged.

Now they were lost to her just like Zaylie was.

Bella wiped the tears away, knowing that Enton and Charten were long gone by now. She was on her own.

Bella pulled her gaze away from her former friends, and looked around her. There was a sidewalk she could follow, or she could go into the woods.

She chose the sidewalk.

As she walked, Bella felt a pang of regret. She pushed it down, and continued walking.

A fierce wind picked up, making her shiver. Bella rounded a corner, hugging herself to keep warm.

She then bumped into someone.

"Sorry." She muttered.

She was about to move on when the person tapped her on the shoulder.

Bella turned around to find that she was face to face with another girl.

She had sparkling brown eyes, and dark brown hair.

"Hi. My name is Nora. What's yours?" the girl asked.

"My name is Bella." Bella said.

"I don't know what you're doing out here. You seem cold. Follow me, and I can get you out of here before you freeze to death." Nora said, as she guided Bella along.

Soon, they they arrived at an abandoned house, and Bella guessed that this was where Nora lived.

Bella was swarmed with relief, as the house was much warmer than outside.

She was happy that she had made a new friend at last.

A/N -

Hey there. Lost my phone
privileges, so sorry about not updating as much.

~ Ally <3