Prologue

It was a seemingly normal day for a not-so-normal girl; the sun was shining brightly and the birds chirped merrily. Little did she know, that fateful day would be the bane of her very life.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng arose from the comforting embrace of her bed, and glanced over at her alarm clock only to realise that she'd slept in; knowing she'd be late if she just sat there like a deer in headlights, she jumped out of bed, and quickly changed, rushing out of the house but not before waving goodbye to her mother and shoving a slice of white bread with jam slathered on it into her mouth.

Taking a single step into her classroom, she was met with a hearty slap to the face, from a person she thought that she'd be friends with. 'Alya, what was that for!?' breathed out a stunned Marinette.

'I can't believe that you threatened Lila and called her stupid!' screamed an enraged Alya.

'B-but- I didn't! I only just arrived at school, I swear!' Marinette replied, feeling the pricking of tears in the corners of her eyes beginning to form.

'So you're not only a bully, but a liar too? I wish I had never became friends with a lying witch like you!'

The filth spilling out from Alya's mouth felt like they were arrows, and as if they were shot right into Marinette's heart, breaking her in two. A while later, Mrs. Bustier walked in and saw Marinette, dried tears on her cheeks; she was faking a normal smile, and it faltered ever so slightly. Mrs. Bustier requested that the class return to their seats, not knowing the full context of the story.

The majority of the class began to act hostile to Marinette, bullying her and calling her names; though some bridges were burnt, some others were repaired, too.

Hello everyone, I want to start a fanfic that has been in my head for so long so here it is.

I hope you enjoyed. 

Big shoutout to my friend that decided to rewrite this whole thing (and make it better)