Tuesday (3)

TW: Suicide, Bullying, etc

'Lizzie, do you remember what day it is today?' Marinette asked Lizzie. 

'Tuesday and school day, so get in the car before we're late for school,' Lizzie answered as she urged Marinette to enter the car. 

'How can you forget your birthday?' Marinette in disbelief. 

'Seriously? What a coincidence because today is Marcus's birthday,' Damian told the three girls. 

'No way...' Chloe trailed off as the car started and they were off. 

'Seriously?' Lizzie asked. 

'Well the original plan was to celebrate Marcus's birthday after school, but he has a photoshoot today, so we'll only be able to celebrate at night, but now we'll have to include you,' Damian explained to the others. 

'That's fine. What do you guys usually do?' Lizzie asked Damian. 

'Usually, me and Jon just let him pick what he wants to do,' Damian answered. 

'What if, me and Marcus work together to create a birthday party,' Lizzie suggested to the group. 

'Yeah, the two of you can talk about your plans,' Damian agreed as they approached the place where Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie would go off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey, I heard it's your birthday today,' Lizzie greeted Marcus. 

'Yeah, got me a gift?' Marcus asked. 

'Yes, a plan for our shared birthday,' Lizzie answered with a smile. 

'Today is your birthday?' Marcus asked Lizzie, slightly surprised.  

'Yep, and the both of us are going to plan some birthday worthy activities for tonight after whatever photoshoot you have,' Lizzie explained to Marcus. 

'Well, let's start planning, we're going to have dinner, what cuisine?' Marcus asked, taking the initiative to start. 

'I'm guessing American, we are in America,' Lizzie answered. 

'K, what will we do after eating?' Marcus asked. 

'H-hey Marcus, happy b-birthday, I hope you like t-this present,' one of Marcus's many fangirls gave a gift to Marcus, blushing profusely. 

'I have a gift too.' 'Me too!' 'Open my present first.' Girls and boys started surrounding Marcus's table, which was connected to Lizzie. 

'Thank you,' Marcus said as his table piled up with presents. 

'Seriously?' Chloe asked as the crowd dispersed from Marcus's table. 

'What can I say? Even my fan club remembers my birthday,' Marcus shrugged at the others. 

'Fan club?' Lizzie asked, hiding in her laughter. 

'You might not believe it, but the three of us all have our own fan clubs,' Marcus gestured to himself, Damian and Jon. 

'Yeah, it's true and very annoying,' Damian said, confirming what Marcus said. 

'I think I might join and see what they think of Gotham Academy's three princes,' Lizzie said. 

'It's a student made club, so there isn't much to do apart from weekly meetings,' Jon explained. 

'Though, there are the rules created by the club that all club members need to abide by,' Marcus said. 

'What are the rules?' Marinette asked, curious. 

'Well, depends on the club, there are the presidents that get elected by other members of the club. Those presidents set rules, depending on the type of club, most of the rules are "don't embarrass the club" related,' Damian explained.