Monday (4)

'Gabriel, why are you coming to Gotham?' Lila asked, calling Gabriel through her phone.

'Because Masquerade is Lizzie Hearts, your friend, you better convince her to be on your side, I need to get information on her,' Gabriel answered with a monotonous voice.

'But-' Lila said before Gabriel hung up on her.

'That damn... How am I supposed to convince Lizzie to be my friend?' Lila gritted her teeth as she bit her nails, trying to think of ways to change Lizzie's perception of her.

Lila cursed at her contract with Gabriel before getting ready to go to school to try and fulfil her mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Marinette, you're Ladybug, you must be Ladybug, if Lizzie is Masquerade, curse you for getting everything you want in life,' Lila cursed as she gnawed her finger nails. 

'Lila, are you okay?' Alya asked, looking concerned at Lila. 

'Of course Alya, I'm just tired, always scared that Marinette might hurt me,' Lila lied, putting on a fake smile. 

'It's always Marinette, isn't it? Don't worry, I collected all of the video and photo proof you got against her, we'll use it against her,' Alya smiled at Lila. 

'Oh, I have a favor, could you please help me find Max? I'd like to talk to him,' Lila requested with her fake smile as Alya nodded and ran away to find Max. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Nathaniel!' Max called out to Nathaniel as he entered the school cafeteria. 

'What?' Nathaniel asked, looking annoyed because Max interrupted Nathaniel's time with Marc before school started. 

'Alya texted me asking me to meet with Lila,' Max explained, ignoring Nathaniel's expression. 

'Just go, and try to gain as much information as possible,' Nathaniel answered. 

'What happened to bros before bros plus benefits?' Max asked as he walked away. 

'Nathaniel, you really shouldn't cut down on spending time with Max for me,' Marc said with a sad expression. 

'I know, but how can I do that when you always look so cute?' Nathaniel asked as he squeezed Marc's cheeks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What do you need?' Max asked, putting on an act of being on Lila's side. 

'Can you help me find dirt on Marinette? She decided to threaten me today, and I was hoping that she wouldn't reveal it if I had something on her too,' Lila answered with tears streaming down her face. 

'Of course I can, but you might have to give me until tomorrow,' Max replied with a smile as he put a comforting hand on Lila. 

'Oh, thank you! You're the best!' Lila said, blowing a kiss towards Max as she left. 

'What an ass,' Max mumbled to himself as he rolled his eyes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Nathaniel! I need your help,' Max said as he met up with Nathaniel during their break time. 

'What is it?' Nathaniel asked as he sat next to Max. 

'Lila wants me to find dirt on Lila so that Lizzie won't blackmail Lila, what should I do?' Max asked. 

'I think you should tell Lizzie, she probably has a lot of fake dirt that she can use for this, the question is, why is Lila trying to blackmail Lizzie?' Nathaniel asked as Adrien and Juleka entered their class.