Wednesday (Week 2)

Raindrops landed outside of Marcus's window, slowly and gently waking him up. He got up and walked to his bathroom and started getting ready for the day. He brushed his teeth and changed his clothes before walking downstairs to see his father and mother already there. 

'Good morning,' Marcus greeted as he started to eat his breakfast. 

'Morning, darling,' Martha greeted Marcus in return after looking up from her book. Fred, Marcus's father gave him a smile before exiting the room. 

'Do I have anything to do today?' Marcus asked his mom as he was about to leave for school. 

'Yeah, you're finishing Lucifer today, and you'll be finishing Risen tomorrow,' Martha answered as she closed her book. 

'Oh right, kinda forgot,' Marcus replied. 

'No worries,' Martha answered as she opened her book back and continued reading while Marcus slipped out of the doorway with a shout of goodbye to his father. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus exited his car and entered the school, he waited at the entrance for Damian, Jon, Lizzie, Marinette and Chloe.

'Hey Jon,' Marcus greeted as Jon arrived at the entrance. 

'Were you waiting for me, Damian and the three Parisians?' Jon asked. 

'You read my mind,' Marcus replied.

Marcus was leaning against the wall when the school bus pulled up, students that from the school showed up. The other students from Paris, they weren't pleasant, to say the least, showed up also. Marcus didn't like them, something about them just rubs him the wrong way, except for a few exceptions. 

He could sense the vibes of five people who were hiding something about Lila, he always had that six sense. The students walked in, talking to each other. 

Marcus was tired, he just had to wait a little while longer until the others arrive. 

'Hey, is Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie not here yet?' Damian asked as he entered the school. 

'Nope, they're right behind you, do you not turn your head or something?' Jon asked as he pointed to a spot behind Damian. Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie were walking there, talking about something. 

'Hello, lovely ladies,' Marcus said as he did a 90-dgree bow facing the three girls. 

'It's 8.15 a.m., how can you be so dramatic this early in the morning,' Lizzie said as Marcus stood up straight. 

'Well, it's part of my training, I don't just get my acting skills from my parents, I have to train,' Marcus answered. 

'Well, it's annoying this early in the morning,' Lizzie replied. 

'Lizzie, you can't be so rude, plus it's not that bad, really wakes me up,' Marinette answered, she doesn't want to offend anyone, though she's pretty sure Lizzie has done that plenty of times. 

'Oh whatever, he's fine, look at him, he may even enjoy it,' Lizzie said as she caught Marcus's grin. 

'It is true, it's always fun to me, it's a nice past time,' Marcus answered. 

'Well, the both of you are weird,' Marinette said with a "Seriously?" look. 

'Eh, we're just different, special,' Lizzie shrugged. 

'You think I'm special?' Marcus asked in his over-dramatic pose and voice. 

'It is only because I am grouped with you and I am always special,' Lizzie said as she faced Marcus.