Tuesday (4)

'Yes... YES! Finally, took him long enough,' Lila exclaimed as she opened a file on her phone with Lizzie's "hit-and-run".

Lila sent one text to Lizzie.

"Meet me during lunch. I'll wait for you outside of the classroom."

The plan was set in motion, Lila now holds power over Lizzie and she knew it. She is ready to play the game and win...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Lila told me to meet her during lunch,' Lizzie said, showing the others her text.

'Well, let's just see what's gonna happen, remember to record the conversation!' Marinette remembered as the bell rang to signal the start of classes.

'Alright.' Lizzie started walking to the class.

Lila walked past the group with a confident aura around her which left the others feeling odd, an unsettling feeling creeping over. Lila never had that confident aura ever, something was up her sleeve and the others knew it. Lila glanced at Lizzie, then Marinette, a grin forming on her face as she revelled in her set victory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What do you need, Lila?' Lizzie emphasised on Lila as she walked out of the classroom alongside Lila.

'Nothing much except for a talk... with some privacy?' Lila added when she noticed that Lizzie didn't move.

'Lead the way,' Lizzie death glared at Lila, but she was unfazed as she led Lizzie to a janitor's closet.

The janitor's closet was tiny and damp. Empty buckets, mops and towels were all over the floor. The place felt claustrophobic and dark except for a tiny light that barely lit up the room.

Lila opened the door for Lizzie to enter. Lizzie stood against the wall and crossed her arms as she glared at Lizzie. She was prepared, she's recording everything and using her long brown hair to cover her earplug where she is calling the others.

'I know that you're Masquerade, no need to act, the question is, who is Ladybug?' Lila got straight to the point as she returned the glare that Lizzie was shooting at her.

Lizzie's eyes widened ever so slightly, but she rearranged her face and continued with a blank face. 'So what if I am masquerade? What can you do about it, I'm not telling you who Ladybug is.'

Lila scoffed at Lizzie's answer as she rolled her eyes. 'Then how about this?' Lila pulled out her phone and took out the hit-and-run photos.

'Th-that, how'd you get that?' Lizzie put on her acting skills and delivered quite a performance.

'Not important. What is important is that I can use this and ruin your whole career and get you in jail, so tell me who the hell Ladybug and Midnight are because I have a hunch it's the little ***** Marinette and some other person in your stupid little friend group.' Lila places her phone in her pocket as she waits for Lizzie's response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Give me a moment.' Lizzie was pleading that Marinette would tell her what to do just like how she's been doing for the whole conversation.

'If we tell her, she might leak it and Hawkmoth will know,' Chloe's voice was barely heard from the earplug.

'But we already know who Hawkmoth is, this might speed things up, we just need to stay alert a bit until we can get Hawkmoth arrested,' Marinette said, much louder than Chloe.

'What's taking you so long? Just tell me who Ladybug and Midnight are, already!' Lila's voice grew loud as she got tired of waiting.

'I'm just thinking over my options, give me one minute,' Lizzie replied as she waited for Marinette's answer.