Gotham, here we come!

Lizzie's P.O.V

The week passed fast and Lila started lying how the songs I perform on small platforms were her songs when we don't even have the same voice and pitch. I think her lies are getting boring, someone stole something of mine, I know someone famous, it just repeats and repeats, I'm getting nauseous trying to count how many lies her disgusting mouth has spat out. 100... 200... 300, maybe more?

Before I know it, we were on our way to the airport to head to Gotham on a bus. Me, Marinette and Chloe sat at the back and had our luggage tucked to one side of the bus. 

No one's P.O.V

'I can't wait to see Damian again,' Lila lied to most of the class. 

Alya, who was sitting next to her exclaimed, 'I'm sure he would love to see you again and learn about your many, many achievements.' 

Lizzie laughed a bit, Chloe scoffed while Marinette rolled her eyes at that statement. 'That's just ridiculous, utterly ridiculous,' Chloe whispered to Lizzie and Marinette. 

Lizzie and Marinette decided to take a nap and slept all the way to the airport. 

'Wake up!' Chloe shouted to Lizzie and Marinette when the bus was pulling up to the airport entrance. 

Lizzie got up and held her luggage as the bus came to a stop. Marinette took her duffel bag and slung it on one of her shoulders while holding her luggage by the handle, dragging it to the front of the bus, carrying it down the steps to the entrance. 

Lizzie followed behind while Chloe came last. The bus drove off and the Akuma class walked in with Mme. Bustier at the lead. 

'Our tickets should be somewhere in your system, try College Francoise Dupont please,' Mme. Bustier said to the worker at the ticket station. 

'Nothing, sorry, maybe something else,' the worker said to Mme. Bustier. Mme. Bustier tried Mme. Bustier, Lila Rossi, but it didn't work. 

Lizzie, Marinette and Chloe had enough. 'Can you try-' Marinette started, but got interrupted by Mme. Bustier. 

'Marinette, what are you doing? I got this under control,' Mme. Bustier scolded Marinette causing Lila and Alya to smirk. 

"Mme. Bustier no offence, but it seems your methods aren't working, so why don't you let me try?" Marinette said with a smile that seemed evil and nice at the same time. 

"Fine, try your way," Mme. Bustier said with a smirk that made her think Marinette's way won't work. 

'Try, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Lizzie Hearts and Chloe Bourgeois,' Marinette said to the worker who typed it into her computer. 

'Yep, tickets for 17 people, 1 teacher and 16 students,' the worker at the desk said. (A/N) I went to the wiki and counted 15 students, plus Lizzie it's 16 students. 

'Wait what?' Mme. Bustier asked, stunned that Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Lizzie Hearts and Chloe Bourgeois worked.

'Let's just say Lila lied about getting the field trip, it was us,' Lizzie said gesturing to Chloe and Marinette. 

'Sorry, my lying disease acted up,' Lila said, furious that her lie got exposed. 

'Then what about Damian Wayne?' Alya asked her best friend.

 'Damian most likely wants to see me, he probably did a background check on the three of them and realized they were in the same class as me, so he asked his father to give them this opportunity, so he could meet me,' Lila lied, sweat beads snaked down her forehead. 

Lizzie, Marinette and Chloe took their first class tickets which Alya tried to steal because Lila had a problem and needed first class seats, but failed miserably. Alya wanted Chloe's ticket, Lila getting Marinette's and Adrien taking Lizzie's. 

'Why should we give you our ticket?' Chloe said snatching the ticket back. 

'Because Lila has a problem and needs first class, so the three of you will go to where you belong, economy class,' Alya spat at Chloe. 

'First of all, if she had a problem, don't you think her mother would have called or said something about it? Second of all, these tickets are for us, if you want first class, then use your money,' Lizzie pointed at Alya, 'to buy the tickets,' Lizzie stared at Alya when the P.A. system announced their flight is boarding soon, Lizzie walked away to the boarding area with Marinette and Chloe. 

The plane ride was peaceful without the constant shrieking of Lila, it was like heaven to the three girls.

(A/N) This one is a bit shorter, but next chapter will be them in Gotham. Also, you will be seeing one of the Waynes. Also I might not be updating as much because my exams are next week and I need to study. I really hate school.